FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization indicated to perfect lives in lasting styles with the aid of advancing included, regionally force answers.
Our pool includes experts in health, education, nutrients, surroundings, fiscal enhancement, Civil Society, Gender, youthful people, exploration, and generation developing a unique mix of capabilities to deal with brand new interrelated enhancement demanding situations.
FHI 360 serves redundant than 60 nations, all 50 U.S. countries, and all U.S. homes. To satisfy the solicitations of our hastily expanding portfolio in Ghana, we’re seeking a good seeker for the following function underneath the Sexual Health and Reproductive Education (SHARE) operation
POSITION: TECHNICAL ADVISOR 1-2022200532
SHARE is a five-year, multi-country CAD$36.69M program funded by Global Affairs Canada (GAL), Designed as a gender-transformative, human rights progressive sexual and reproductive health, and rights (SRHR) program, SHARE’s ultimate outcome is to increase the enjoyment of health-related human rights by adolescent girls and young women in Ghana, Mozambique, and Uganda
The TAI will lead and implement SHARE project activities in Ghana ensuring high-quality results and strong communication with FHI 360 HC staff and consortium partners. The TA will work with the SHARE country teams to implement and monitor project initiatives, collaborating across consortium partners.
S/he will be tasked with adapting global training materials and providing technical assistance to local community-based organizations to meet the project objectives. Technical assistance will be focused on the provision of adolescent centered and gender-responsive health information and services
- Provides technical leadership in AYSH service delivery and research utilization for SHARE.
- Leads the design, adaptation, development, planning, and implementation of innovative technical strategies, in collaboration with consortium partners
- With technical oversight, provide technical leadership in design, development, planning, implementation; and capacity building of specific technical components of projects
- Ensures technical implementation is consistent with best practices in AYSRH and meets client/funder contractual obligations.
- Supports coordination of FHI 360-led research activities under the project and lead the country-level research utilization activities, working closely with Ft 360 HQ research and research utilization staff.
- Helps in the development and review of annual SHARE work plans
- Drafts financial and technical reports.
Minimum must have the following:
- Master’s Degree or it’s International Equivalent in Knowledge/Information Services, Communications. Education, Environment, Health, Behavioral, Life/Social Sciences
- International Development, Human Development, or related field.
- 8+ years of relevant experience in the technical implementation of large projects and for programs.
- Documented experience providing technical assistance, capacity building, and business development in AYSRH and/or reproductive/sexual health
- Prior work experience in a non-governmental organization (NGO), government agency, or private organization.
HOW TO APPLY
involved aspirants may also post CV/ cover letter, inclusive of salary requirements by following the below application instructions.
1. Visit www.fhi360.org/careers.
2. Click on Search Jobs and search for the position numbers assigned to each position,
3. Create an account and follow the application instructions
CLOSING DATE: The ending date for applications is April 6, 2022.
RECOMMENDED JOBS TODAY
- Real Estate industry Jobs.
- SUBMIT CVs – Latest Recruitment Opportunities At AngloGold Ashanti
- APPLY NOW|| Upfield Invites Job Applications
- Employment Opportunities At The Good Roll Africa
- Internship Opportunities At SNV
- Cocoa Processing Company Invites Job Applications
- More Employment Opportunities At SUNDA
- Employment Opportunities At Covenant Occupational Health Consultancy
- Linfra Ghana Limited Invites Job Applications
- Catholic Relief Services Employment Opportunities
- Exciting Career Opportunity at ACDI/VOCA
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED