FHI 360 Latest Job Vacancies
FHI 360 is in search of qualified, experienced and professional persons to fill the following vacant positions:
- Provide leadership and help with the procurement process for WAMERO and Project/Country Offices in this region. This includes creating or contributing to WAMERO-specific procedures or tools as needed.
- Serve as a resource for project teams on standards, processes, and topics related to procurement;
Review subaward (sub-grant or sub-contract) packages made by the country office and project teams to make sure they have all the necessary paperwork and follow FHI 360 and donor policies and procedures. Pay special attention to the budget, the budget narrative, and the financial risk assessment.
How to Apply for this FHI 360 Latest Job Vacancies
Interested candidates should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Totalenergies Marketing Ghana Job Opportunities
- Secondly, RecTrain Services Limited Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, Exciting Career Opportunity at World Vision
- Moreover, Food and Agriculture Organization Latest Job Postings
- Additionally, Job Vacancy at JSI Research & Training Institute
- Then, Job Opportunity at AutoShack Ghana
- Also, Catholic Relief Services Latest Job Posting
- More so, Employment Advertisement at Glovo
- Afterwards, Job Vacancies Available at The Haven Hotel
- Finally, Beacon International School Job Opportunities
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED