FEBRUARY 2022 NATIONAL SERVICE ALLOWANCES PAID
FEBRUARY 2022 NATIONAL SERVICE ALLOWANCES PAID. Management of the National Service Scheme (NSS) wishes to bring to the notice of its stakeholders that in fulfilling their promise to settle all unpaid allowances, they have disbursed the February 2022 allowances. The disbursement of the February 2022 outstanding allowances has been made Today Friday, April 8, 2022.
BELOW IS AN OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM THE MANAGEMENT
In fulfillment of the assurance given by the Management of the National Service Scheme (NSS) to pay the February 2022 outstanding allowances within the shortest possible time, we are pleased to inform all national service personnel that the allowances for the month of February 2022 have been duly paid as of Today Friday, April 8, 2022.
Management sincerely appreciates the patience and cooperation of the service personnel during the delay.
Management of the Scheme remains committed to the welfare of service personnel and commends their dedication to duty in serving their nation.
HOW TO LOAD FUNDS
All national service personnel can access their February 2022 allowances via E-zwich at their preferred banks across the country if their February 2022 assessment forms were duly endorsed and submitted to the various NSS District Offices.
- 2 months of National Service Personnel allowance paid in bulk
- NSS pays August 2021 Personnel Allowance
- NSS pays January 2021 Personnel Allowance
ABOUT THE NATIONAL SERVICE SCHEME
Established in 1973, the National Service Scheme (NSS) is a Government of Ghana program under the Ministry of Education of Ghana with a National Secretariat in Accra, and offices in all administrative regions and districts across the country. The scheme is mandated to deploy a pool of skilled manpower drawn primarily from tertiary institutions to support the development efforts of both the public and private sectors in Ghana.
WHO QUALIFIES TO DO NATIONAL SERVICE?
Although it is a citizenry requirement for all Ghanaians who are eighteen years above, it is currently limited to, and mandatory for all Ghanaians graduating from tertiary educational institutions who are not less than eighteen years old. The original intent of deploying freshly graduating youth under the NSS arrangement is to ensure that priority sectors of our national life are never lacking in the requisite human resources needed for development.
CORE MANDATE OF THE SCHEME
The Scheme as currently constituted provides newly qualified graduates the opportunity to have practical exposure on the job, both in the public and private sectors, as part of their civic responsibility to the State.
It also provides user agencies the opportunity to satisfy their manpower needs and affords communities that would otherwise have difficulty in accessing mainstream development initiatives and access to improved social services through community service.
For more job opportunities, CLICK HERE
- NGC KARIDA Agrosciences Ltd Job Recruitment
- Ministry of Trade and Industry GEPA agency recruitment
- GIZ Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Ghana Water Company Limited Job Opportunities
- FARA Jobs For Consultants, Suppliers, Contractors and Service Providers
- Marie Stopes International Ghana Job Opportunity
- Job Vacancy at Fiaseman Rural Bank
- Cardno International Development Invites Job Applications
- KB Farms Exciting Career Opportunity
- Jumia Ghana Invites Job Applications
- Latest Job Recruitment at Worldreader
- African Union Calls For Job Applications
- Mo Ibrahim Foundation Exciting Career Opportunities
- G-PAK Limited New Job Opportunities
- Tampico Beverages New Employment Opportunity
- Creative Associates International Job Available
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED