FCC Investigations Analyst at Standard Chartered Bank
The Role Responsibilities
- Contribute to the design of the relevant FC and business processes in the Country/Client Business operating model.
- Help the Head of FCSO Ghana set and carry out the Country/vision, Department’s strategy, direction, and leadership, in line with FC’s vision and strategy and in line with the Group’s strategic direction and growth goals.
- Help the head of FCSO analyze the full effects of regulations related to financial crime on the relevant business area and how it works.
- Help the right people make decisions based on current policies, practices, and trends, as well as those that could happen in the future.
- Keep track of regulatory expectations, laws, best practices, and policies related to FC and give advice to those who need it on how to interpret and apply them.
- Help the Head of FCSO govern and keep an eye on how FC-related policies and procedures are put into place in the country to make sure they are followed.
- Help the Head of FCSO give advice to the right people on how to follow Group standards for Financial Crime Compliance (AML, Sanctions and ABC).
- Help the Head of FCSO find, analyze, escalate, and put action plans in place to solve risk issues.
People and abilities
- Work with the Head of FCSO and other team members to make sure that the team works well together and does its best.
- Then, Encourage and build a culture of openness, trust, and awareness of risks, where following ethics, laws, rules, and policies is the norm.
- Also, Encourage an environment where planning ahead, setting priorities, meeting deadlines, streamlining workflows, working together, and doing good, efficient work are the norm.
- Moreover, Help the head of FCSO carry out the training plan for the year that has been approved.
- Lastly, Make sure you know what your roles and responsibilities are by talking to the Head of FCSO and other important people on a regular basis.
- Help the head of FCSO keep an eye on the action plans for reducing risks.
- Then, Help the Head of FCSO figure out the risks that come from products, segments, geographies, customers, and transactions, and bring up any issues that have to do with risks.
- Also, Tell the Head of FCSO about serious regulatory violations (or when risk tolerances have been broken) and make sure that the identified risk is dealt with.
- Help the head of FCSO review and analyze the client base to find and manage high-risk clients or reviews of specific countries.
- Help keep track of and fix regulatory findings related to FC investigations.
- If there are serious violations of regulations or if risk tolerances are broken, make sure the Head of FCSO is aware and help is given to fix the problems quickly.
- Take part in discussions about what has been learned from audit findings, FC assurance activities, and specific investigations, and help put actions into place.
Regulatory and Business Conduct
- Follow the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct and act in a good way.
- Help the FCSO team get the results outlined in the Bank’s Conduct Principles:
- Fair Results for Customers
- Smooth Running of Financial Markets
- Stopping Financial Crime
- The Right Environment
- Identify, escalate, reduce, and solve risk, conduct, and compliance issues in a way that is effective and collaborative.
- Make sure to help put the Central Bank of Ghana and Financial Intelligence Centre’s rules into action (FIC).
Central Bank of Ghana Financial Intelligence Centre Economic and Organized Crime Office Office of the Special Prosecutor Other relevant industry stakeholders
- As and when the Head of FCSO Ghana gives him or her a task.
Our Ideal Candidate
- A degree from a college or university and experience with financial crime compliance is required.
- Spot opportunities
- Solve problems
- Take charge and be in charge.
- Build resilience
- Bring about sustainability
- Achieve result
How to Apply for FCC Investigations Analyst at Standard Chartered Bank
Deadline: February 7, 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Totalenergies Marketing Ghana Job Opportunities
- Secondly, RecTrain Services Limited Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, Exciting Career Opportunity at World Vision
- Moreover, Food and Agriculture Organization Latest Job Postings
- Additionally, Job Vacancy at JSI Research & Training Institute
- Then, Job Opportunity at AutoShack Ghana
- Also, Catholic Relief Services Latest Job Posting
- More so, Employment Advertisement at Glovo
- Afterwards, Job Vacancies Available at The Haven Hotel
- Finally, Beacon International School Job Opportunities
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED