Farm jobs with VISA Sponsorship in Mexico
When most people think of Mexico, they think of two things: sunny vacations and people coming to live there. Both of those things can bring people different feel, but they both make Mexico feel fun and challenging. They both offer interesting ways to work in Mexico.
In Mexico, jobs for foreigners can help you meet new people and improve your skills. When you’re not working, you can relax on the beach or visit pre-Columbian ruins. And don’t go to bed without eating chilaquiles!
List of Farm jobs with VISA Sponsorship in Mexico
1 . Youth Instructor – Farm Day Camp
- Makes plans for camp activities and clean up after activities for
- May have to drive 15-passenger vans to get kids to school.
- Talk to kids and their parents in a friendly way.
- Checking children in and out of camps is their job.
2 . Barback
We need someone to help the bartenders and the rest of our staff. You will help open and close the bar and do various tasks behind the bar, like restocking the bar and making garnishes.
3 . Fish Farm Tech (Aquatica Ruskin)
- Getting orders ready for delivery each morning.
- Sorting and grading fish in order to get them ready for sale.
- At the end of the day, scrub dirty vats.
- Working every day to treat fish to keep them healthy.
4 . Freshwater Packout Associate
- Fish should be handled correctly; training will be given.
- Count fish correctly so that orders can be filled.
- Bring water in small buckets.
- Work your shift until all orders for that day are done.
- Clean your work area as told.
How to Apply for these Farm jobs with VISA Sponsorship in Mexico
All interested persons should Click on the link below to read more about the job description and apply.
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE OFFICIAL PORTAL
- Firstly, UK SELF SPONSORSHIP VISA: HOW TO APPLY AND OTHER INFO
- Secondly, HOW TO GO TO CANADA ON THE CANADA FARM WORKERS PROGRAM
- Thirdly, REALITY OF JOBS IN ABROAD: THE TRUTHS TO KNOW BEFORE GOING ABROAD
- Moreover, DISHWASHER JOB WITH PAYMENT OF $15 PER HOUR IN CANADA
- Additionally, WAITER/WAITRESS JOB PAID $19 PER HOUR IN ALBERTA
- Then, KITCHEN HELPER JOB PAID $15 PER HOUR IN ALBERTA
- Also, CASHIER/WAITRESS/CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH $12 AN HOUR PAY AT METAIRIE
- More so, REALITY OF JOBS IN ABROAD: THE TRUTHS TO KNOW BEFORE GOING ABROAD
- Lastly, HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR JOB WITH SALARY OF $22 AN HOUR AT LOS ANGELE
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED