Veritas Associates is a dynamic knowledge driven public accounting firm serving local and international clients. We are committed to knowledge and best practice and we ensure efficient and effective services delivery to all our clients with client success central to our business approach. At Veritas we fulfil clients’ needs from concept to completion and design, build and operate business solutions that bring value and benefits to clients.
We serve growth-oriented owner-managed businesses with expanding local and international requirements, government agencies and companies, institutions and non-profit organisations that require high quality specialist services at affordable costs. We have demonstrated, on jobs that we have executed, that rendering high quality services at affordable costs are achievable.
Veritas Associates seeks to recruit a talented professional for the position of ASSISTANT MANAGER, Tax Compliance and Advisory Services.
The role of the successful candidate will include but not limited to:
• Provision of tax advisory and compliance services for clients • Conducting tax health checks Participating in tax planning activities for clients, and advising clients changes in tax laws
• Carrying out other tax related functions
What we look for:
Excellent knowledge, understanding and application of tax laws and practice
Good communication skills Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently or in a team, train and supervise subordinates
• Strong computer skills (proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word) and ability to apply IT knowledge to resolve tax issues
• Have a minimum educational qualification of first degree from a reputable university
• Be a member of a professional body e.g. ICAG/ACCA/ Chartered Institute of Taxation, Ghana.
• Have at least five (5) years of tax practice experience in a reputable organisation
Hold a minimum position of or the equivalent of senior tax consultant
HOW TO APPLY
Suitably qualified candidates should send their applications with full résumés including two referees via email to: [email protected]
Applications should be received by Friday, 28th August 2020.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED