FACTORY WORKERS URGENTLY NEEDED IN IRELAND
Ireland seeks very speedily to recruit factory workers from across the globe for readily available employment. Read with NewsNowGh on the qualification and requirement criteria for Ireland factory worker job opportunities.
- JOB POSITION – Factory worker
BASED CONTRACT TERMS
Interested applicants must be willing to work full-time (39 hours a week, 5 days per week, and 2 days off) and also as permanent workers.
Selected applicant will earn 15.50 euros per hour (which is equivalent to €2418 a month)
- JOB LOCATION – Dublin, Ireland
- JOB DESCRIPTION – General work at the chocolate factory.
There are no academic qualifications or prior knowledge and experience required. However, the applicant must have the following characteristics:
- Must be able to work at a faster pace with very little or no supervision
- Applicant must be reliable
- The applicant is expected to have self-motivation and be enthusiastic in the working environment
- Applicants must be ready and willing to learn and explore new ways of executing routine task
Selected employees will aside their wages, and enjoy the following benefits;
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (with PPO, HMO, and HSA choices)
- The opportunity of receiving complimentary lodging and meals
- Transport and lodging expenses are typically covered by the company for ranging from 6 to 12 months: You can apply for a loan with a low-interest rate (up to 30,000 euros) if you obtain a pre-employee/employee number; the average interest rate in Europe is roughly 1.5%. If you are issued a pre-employee/employee number issued, there are entities that would fund you ( A1 Credits, SBDB Loans, etc.). By doing this, you’ll have the money before traveling abroad.
- Free tickets and visas to Ireland
NOTE: The employer is responsible for all expenses. If authorized, the applicant is responsible for paying the costs associated with obtaining personal documents, visa pictures, courier services, etc.; these costs do not have to exceed 50 euros.
Also. the applicants do not pay any fees or commissions for the application process and all other expenses are borne by the employer.
HOW TO APPLY?
To apply for the position of factory worker in Ireland;
- Select Factory worker as the job position
- Complete the job employment form by providing details such as your name, e-mail, and phone number
- Submit the form and wait to receive a call from your prospective employer if you’re shortlisted
Read with NewsNowGh on the qualification and requirement criteria for Ireland factory workers’ job opportunities and apply. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- UK SELF SPONSORSHIP VISA: HOW TO APPLY AND OTHER INFO
- HOW TO GO TO CANADA ON THE CANADA FARM WORKERS PROGRAM
- REALITY OF JOBS IN ABROAD: THE TRUTHS TO KNOW BEFORE GOING ABROAD
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED