A reputable Company in the Power /Building & Construction Sector is seeking to recruit a Senior Legal Officer to join its team of professionals.
To provide general legal advice on all matters and ensure the Company’s compliance with legal requirements.
SUMMARY OF JOB DUTIES
- Advises the CEO and other executives on all legal matters. Liaises with the external Solicitor to represent the Company in the Law
- Courts of Ghana on all legal matters.
- Serves as a Secretary to the Board of Directors.
- Ensures the agenda and other documents for Board meetings are prepared and decisions made are communicated to the relevant stakeholders.
- Drafts, interprets and vets various agreements such as Tenancy Agreements, Commercial Loans and Bonds.
- Stamps and registers legal documents and keep custody of all such documents and conveyances.
- Monitors legal processes being handled by other solicitors and submit periodic reports on the status of cases.
- Advises the Board and Management on legal issues, governance, labour laws and the company’s policies.
- Ensures that the company complies with all applicable laws within the legal and statutory requirements and is protected in all its dealings.
- Participates in the development and preparation of short and long term plans and budgets based on broad organisational goals and objectives.
- Bachelor of law (LLB) and Qualifying Certificate in Law (QCL).
- At least 6 years relevant post qualification experience.
- As per the prevailing Company compensation policy.
HOW TO APPLY
Mode of Application: Interested persons should send updated cv to:
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Deadline for submission of entries is 12th March, 2021.
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED