A reputable Company in the Power /Building & Construction Sector is seeking to recruit a Senior Legal Officer to join its team of professionals.
To provide general legal advice on all matters and ensure the Company’s compliance with legal requirements.
SUMMARY OF JOB DUTIES
- Advises the CEO and other executives on all legal matters. Liaises with the external Solicitor to represent the Company in the Law
- Courts of Ghana on all legal matters.
- Serves as a Secretary to the Board of Directors.
- Ensures the agenda and other documents for Board meetings are prepared and decisions made are communicated to the relevant stakeholders.
- Drafts, interprets and vets various agreements such as Tenancy Agreements, Commercial Loans and Bonds.
- Stamps and registers legal documents and keep custody of all such documents and conveyances.
- Monitors legal processes being handled by other solicitors and submit periodic reports on the status of cases.
- Advises the Board and Management on legal issues, governance, labour laws and the company’s policies.
- Ensures that the company complies with all applicable laws within the legal and statutory requirements and is protected in all its dealings.
- Participates in the development and preparation of short and long term plans and budgets based on broad organisational goals and objectives.
- Bachelor of law (LLB) and Qualifying Certificate in Law (QCL).
- At least 6 years relevant post qualification experience.
- As per the prevailing Company compensation policy.
HOW TO APPLY
Mode of Application: Interested persons should send updated cv to:
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Deadline for submission of entries is 12th March, 2021.
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED