HPW Fresh and Dry Ltd is a fruit processing company. HPW is synonymous with fresh from harvest fruit, crisp and crunchy vegetables from Africa and Asia. We develop stand-alone products for our customers that meet the most exacting quality standards and offer maximum availability – for wholesalers and retailers, as well as for the food industry.
- Department: Operatîons
- Reports to: Production Planning Manager
- Location: Onsite at HPW Fresh and Dry Ghana, Adeiso, E/R, Ghana
Ensure prompt reconciliations, timely processing of payment & help with the company’s accounting and Financial controlling system
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Check shipping plan and coordinate with production with reference to plan.
- Have an up-to-date inventory report on work in progress and finished products in stock
- Create package labels, seek approval and print for production use.
- Monitor the use of labels and bar codes-retrieve all outstanding when order is fully fulfilled.
- Arrange transport and ULDs (Unit Load Devices- container, cargo truck, customs and shipping seals) that may be required for the conveyance of the company products from one place to the other.
- Prepare dispatch reports and documents such as waybills, shipping draft invoices, container and truck check sheets to facilitate the shipping process of a product.
- Keep records of all transaction in the appropriate modes.
- Prepare packing lists to cover all dispatched products.
- Input and monitor the progress of order fulfilment in the SAP system.
- Seek clarifications on all transactions and under no circumstance should you ASSUME and make decisions on your own. Disregarding this will lead to summary dismissal.
- Prompt colleagues and superiors in observations on activities that may affect the company’s reputation, sustainability and profitability
Equipment/Tools to be used: Computer
- Departamental relations : Relations with all departments
- External relations: Maintains contact with shipping lines, customs, PPRSD, forwarding agents, transport companies.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Supervision of onsite loading of container
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of HND or Advance Diploma in Logistics and transport with at least 1 year experience in similar role
Required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Excellent computer skills and Good knowledge in Microsoft office suite, especially MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Knowledge in record keeping
- Confidentiality & Integrity
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a Team
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
What we offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Free Breakfast and Lunch
- Annual Bonus/13th Month Pay
- Onsite Gym Facility with Instructor
- Onsite Health care
- Creche Facility
How to Apply for Export Officer
Closing Date: 31st December 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Firstly, Job Recruitment at The Capital Group Limited
- Secondly, International Workplace Group Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, New Job Opportunity at Robert Walters
- Moreover, APPLY NOW || University of Ghana Job Vacancies
- Additionally, Mastercard Foundation New Vacancy Advertisement
- Then, UNICEF Ghana Job Recruitment For November 2022
- Also, Besa Manufacturing Company New Job Opportunities
- Furthermore, Job Opening at SOS Children’s Villages International
- Afterwards, Farmerline Latest Employment Opportunity
- Finally, Lashibi Funeral Homes & Crematorium Job Vacancies
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED