Primary Location: Various locations, Accra
Who will you be working for?
A premium restaurant brand that specialises in contemporary flavours with complimenting Ghanaianbflavours. With sites across the global, an array of opportunities arises with the expansion of their portfolio with a brand-new venue based in Ghana.
Every memorable dining experience at our restaurant begins behind the scenes with our Culinary team’s commitment to safe, efficient operations and exceptional cuisine. As an Executive Chef, the care you devote to all aspects of food preparation will result in the creation of truly spectacular fare.
• Have extensive experience at Head Chef level within a premium restaurant environment.
• Be operationally focused and able to manage a multi-site operation – a central kitchen, a
concessions stand and a new stand-alone venue late 2020 to early 2021.
• Enjoy working with fresh ingredients with a strong background in contemporary cuisine and a keen interest in exotic.
• Have experience in being part of an opening team, and have a drive to be fully involved with the planning of the next venue
Experience & Qualifications:
• Minimum 10 years’ previous experience in the Culinary field required
• Diploma Certification in a Culinary discipline an asset
• Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
• Responsible, reliable and accountable
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please send your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: 17TH August 2020
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED