Exciting Job Opportunity at Sightsavers
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Finance and Support Services Manager to join our team to oversee the management of the Sightsavers Finance and Administration at the Ghana Country Office. Hence, Reporting to the Country Director you will be responsible for monitoring the country resource management and identifying risks or issues. Thus, The Finance and Support Services Manager will develop or propose solutions to financial or support related problems and will assess consistency and quality of financial management in collaboration with colleagues.
This is an involved role and under the supervision of the Country Director, the Finance and Support Services Manager (FSSM) will be in charge of:
- To begin with, Ensuring competent financial management and risk mitigation by ensuring compliance with local regulations and adhering to the organisational Financial Framework with specific respect to implementation of: financial management and controls; financial planning and budgeting; financial monitoring and audits; monitoring and retaining accurate financial records.
- Then, Leading in support services to the country office through managing logistics of procurement of supplies, delivering or overseeing administrative functions i.e. payroll and ensuring IT equipment functions effectively all in line with organisational policies and procedures.
- Also, Working collaboratively with programme and finance teams to support and strengthen the financial management, accountability and capacity building of partners.
- Afterwards, Supporting finance and programme teams with joint review of programme/project reports, planning and analysis
- Finally, Supporting proper financial and resource management of programmes with the joint review of project planning and monitoring reports, auditing of funds provided, analysis of programme delivery and grant management reporting.
Qualifications and experience required for this Job Opportunity at Sightsavers :
- Relevant professional working experience, or an accounting qualification or degree (eg CPA/ ACCA/ MBA) in Finance/Accounting.
- Extensive working experience ideally gained in an INGO environment, but experience of audit and government organisations would also be advantageous
- Extensive experience in financial management, programme/ project management and administration
- Project financial management, budget and data analysis skills
- Strong experience in grant management (for example EC, FCDO, Irish Aid or USAID)
- Excellent communication skills (both oral & written)
- Lastly, Ability to work with minimum supervision
This is a highly varied and involved role and the above is not an exhaustive list of duties or required professional skills. But, Please see the Job Description for full details.
How to apply for this Job Opportunity at Sightsavers
To apply, please complete an online application in English via our recruitment portal. As an equal opportunities employer we actively encourage applications from all sections of the community. Therefore, Qualified people living with a disability are particularly encouraged to apply. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted shortly after the closing dates.
Click Here To Read More And Apply
Closing Date : 15th May. 2022
- Ghana AIDS Commission Jobs for April 2022
- Council for Scientific and Industrial Research Ghana Jobs
- JOB OPPORTUNITIES AT THE 13TH AFRICAN GAMES, ACCRA 2023
- Graphic Communication Group Job Vacancies
- Drivers Needed For Immediate Employment
- New Job Openings at FHI 360
- Johnson & Johnson’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Job Vacancy at Mutani Technologies
- Exciting Career Opportunity at Rainforest Alliance
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED