A Reputable Company – Accra Central
Apply By Jan 25, 2021
Employment Type: Permanent/Full-time
Required Education: Advanced Diploma
Required Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Salary: GH¢3,000.00 – GH¢5,000.00
Our company needs an experienced Electrical Technician to evaluate, assemble, and maintain electrical systems in equipment which are predominantly portable.
1. Assembling, evaluating, testing, and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
2. Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
3. Constructing and fabricating parts, using hand tools and specifications.
4. Reading and interpreting electrical and electronic circuit blueprints, diagrams, and schematics.
5. Advising management on continued use of unsuitable equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
6. Communicate estimated timelines for repairs to those impacted
7. Ordering of electrical supplies and equipment.
8. Install new equipment and wiring to expand infrastructure as needed
9. Utilize and store all equipment properly
1.High school diploma or equivalent; associate degree in electrical engineering technology preferred
2.Valid electrician license in good standing
3.Familiar with code requirements and company safety regulations
3. 2+ years of experience working as an electrical technician
Last date for Application: 25/01/2021 Qualified applicants are expected to submit their updated Resume to our recruitment team via email: [email protected]
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED