Exciting Career Opportunity at Walulel
ROLE: Lead – Software Engineer
We are the geospatial, geosocial, and geocivic company called Walulel. We make data-driven, web-first software for the real estate industry that makes it easier and smarter to use property. Also, We are a group of quants, cartographers, coders, urban planners, surveyors, marketers, and product makers who work together to make products that shine. No more, no less.
We’re pretty good already, but we know we can keep getting better. Probably, if you’re reading this, you agree. If you think you are a smart, curious person who can build user-centered, dynamic, secure, and responsive client interfaces to support highly dynamic back-end systems, now is your chance to shine.
Are you the person we’re looking for?
As a Client Side Software Engineer, it will be your job to build the user interface (UI) and write flexible code so that the user experience (UX) is what the public wants and what our clients need. You will also be expected to help fix bugs, improve front-end testing procedures, and help other members of the team work together. You will also make sure that everything works well with existing libraries and command-line utilities.
At the least, we need people who have:
- Recent development experience with the Linux Command Line Interface is among the best in the world;
- Experience writing scalable presentation-server code with server API tests and documentation for developed APIs and component implementations.
- Markup languages: hands-on experience
- DOM Model Understanding
What else would be good?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science (or a related field) or a similar field;
- Lots of hands-on development experience and a portfolio that can be seen;
- Knowing how to use source control systems like GIT;
- Have worked before with Amazon Web Services, such as EC2, S3, Cloud Front, and Route 53;
- Experience with other hosted solutions that can be scaled up; and Experience with mobile and/or responsive web projects.
- Knowledge of how SEO works
- Know how to use Figma.
- Ability to do well in a fast-paced environment. Good at thinking critically and doing more than one thing at once.
We only work Monday through Thursday, which is different from most companies, but we pay a full-time salary. Now if that’s not enough to make you want to apply, we don’t know what is! Our main goal when it comes to pay is to get the best people on our team, so we’ll pay you whatever you can show us you’re worth.
How to Apply for this Career Opportunity at Walulel
Please send email@example.com an up-to-date copy of your CV and a cover letter explaining why you are right for the job.
Closing Date: 20 August 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED