Taptap Send serves immigrant communities by helping them with their most important financial needs: sending money to friends and family back home.
Our first product, the Taptap Send mobile app, is easy to use and allow immigrants to send money back home within minutes at great rates to Africa and Asia, with no fees for most of the countries.
Taptap Send is backed by top VCs (Spark, Canaan, Reid Hoffman, Breyer Capital, etc.), rapidly growing and a great place for those looking for both impact and a fast-paced tech startup environment. Read more about the journey in Reid Hoffman’s words or TechCrunch article
Launched in 2019, Taptap is tapping into a transformative shift in global finance: from banks to phones. While this has affected wealthier countries as well, it has been nothing short of a revolution for the emerging markets where the overwhelming majority of population had been unable to access digital finance previously. Its first product, Taptap Send, allows immigrants to send money home instantly and with no fee, saving money in the process. With a formal market size of >700B alone, we’ve got a lot more saving to do for our users. And that’s just the beginning….
Spark Capital, Canaan, Reid Hoffman, Breyer Capital (Jim Breyer), Unbound (Shravin Mittal), Wamda (Fadi Ghandour), Firstminute Capital, Slow Ventures (Sam Lessin), Helios Partners (Souleymane Ba), Co-ventures (Ali Hamed), Nikesh Arora, Samih Toukan, and many other context-specific angels
We are looking for a driven and independent product operations analyst to sit at the intersection of our product team, our customers, and other key company functions. This role will make sure that our product roadmap is grounded in both customer research and competitor understanding. You’ll help keep the tech team’s backlog well-organized and up-to-date, manage and conduct user interviews both in person and remotely, and document product upgrades for training our customer service and growth teams on the latest and greatest Taptap features. You’ll keep our fast-scaling product and engineering teams running smoothly as we enter a new phase of Taptap Send’s growth.
- Own competitor product research — you’ll become the in-house expert on competitor products across markets, testing and communicating what you find across the team
- Manage (and conduct) user interviews in send and receive markets –you’ll collect and summarize detailed user feedback and synthesize it for our product and engineering teams
- Communicate product changes to other internal teams — you’ll help our CS and Growth teams with updates
- Groom and maintain our tech backlog — You’ll assist with managing and triaging issues/tasks in our backlog, working with stakeholders across the company
- At least 2 years of experience in high performing environments, including marketing, consulting, political campaigns, startups / entrepreneurship etc.
- Experience with business analysis using Excel (preference for other tools as well, e.g. Mixpanel, Amplitude, Tableau, SQL)
- Experience with project management software (JIRA, Asana, Trello, etc.)
- Fluency in French (strongly preferred) and/or additional languages spoken by Taptap senders and recipients
- Familiarity with and passion for the fintech market in your geographic region
- Impact first.
- Team next.
- Accept reality.
- Propose solutions.
- Win with grit.
- Be proactively candid, with yourself and others.
- Love the particular.
- Own it.
- Create positive energy.
- Maybe, even have fun.
Note: we recognize imposter syndrome is real – any candidate that does not perfectly fit every characteristic of this role is still strongly encouraged to apply.
Method Of Application
Closing date: Ongoing
- Job Vacancy At GRO Oilfield Alliance Ghana
- IOM Latest Employment Opportunity
- Investment Management Company Latest Job Vacancy Available
- Holy Child College Of Education Invites Job Applications
- Office Of The Senior Presidential Advisor Invites Job Applications
- FHI 360 New Job Vacancies Available
- Exciting Employment Opportunities at Educational Institution
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED