Exciting Career Opportunity at Petrofac
Petrofac is looking to recruit a Control Systems Technician to join our Petrofac for a 4/4 rotation based in FPSO Ghana.
What we do
Petrofac is a respected international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s energy companies. We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for the energy industries. However, Our comprehensive and tailored service offering covers each stage of the project life cycle and a variety of commercial models, giving our clients the flexibility they need.
Diversity & Inclusion
We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability. Petrofac is striving to develop a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can contribute. We welcome Applications from candidates who want to discuss flexible working or job-sharing requests.
Main purpose of the role:
- Carry out Control Systems Critical Monitoring, Maintenance activities and Upgrades as to ensure the safe and efficient functioning of all HMI and PLC control systems.
- Ensure the Security of all Critical Computer, Controls and Telecommunications Programs.
- Ensure all changes to Control Systems Programs or hardware are carried out in accordance with the MODEC Management of Change Process.
- Firstly, Carry out corrective and preventive maintenance of the main HMI Control Systems and PLC controls systems.
- Secondly, Manage the efficiency, storage and reporting of Data Servers.
- Thirdly, Maintain the inventory of Control Systems spare parts and stores, ensuring correct and prompt ordering.
- Furthermore, Maintenance of the FPSO IT and Telecommunications Systems
- Moreover, Continuously report work schedules, consumption of spare parts and consumables, and purchasing requirements to the Lead E & I Technician.
- More so, Ensure that all work is carried out in compliance with: Requirements and provisions of the MODEC Electrical Safety Rules and management systems;
- Then, Maintenance operations procedures.
- Also, Ensure proper handovers during shift change.
- Afterwards, Ensure effective communication within the Maintenance Department, and to coordinate and cooperate with the OIM and other departments, ensuring that they are made aware of maintenance activities.
- Besides that, Ensure the Permit to Work (PTW) system is adhered to and that all isolations to plant and machinery are in compliance with the MODEC Isolation Philosophy.
- Last but not least, Participate in the effective monitoring, audit and review of management systems and procedures, and to contribute to their further development where appropriate.
- Finally, Ensure that you follow the FPSO Waste Management Plan .
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum years of Offshore experience.
- Minimum years of previous experience with responsibility for maintenance of DCS type controls systems.
- Previous FPSO experience.
How to Apply for this Career Opportunity at Petrofac
Click here to read more and apply
Closing Date: 13-June-2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED