Exciting Career Opportunity at Oracle
Job Title: Software Solutions Engineer
They combine a deep understanding of technology, applications, industry best practices, business processes, and architectural patterns to drive IT transformation initiatives that meet the business objectives of our customers.
Ideal candidates not only possess deep experience with technology transformation but also significant experience in project delivery and cloud business.
In this position, the candidate will be able to work with cutting-edge technologies and projects related to Modern Data and Application solutions.
The role is predominately a Pre-Sales role, an intrinsic part of the Sales team, and has a single focus on positioning Oracle’s Technology Solutions at the heart of the customer projects and priorities.
Good commercial sense is a key requirement, as we aim to grow our presence, presenting our solutions should always reflect the immediate and long-term benefit for our customers. A proactive attitude is a key characteristic that we are looking for.
As a solution engineer, you have the chance to develop in a very broad spectrum, ranging from product expertise, customer interaction, communication, and general IT market knowledge.
- Firstly, Provide support, as Solution Engineer, to multiple sales teams and lines of business (both proactive and reactive) to identify the best Oracle solution for their customer’s business needs and to position Oracle’s Technology & Cloud Strategy and Solutions as a key differentiator in sales cycles;
- Secondly, Engage with customers by translating their business needs into appropriate Oracle solutions;
- Thirdly, Present and articulate features and benefits of Oracle technology solution to business and technical customers;
- Furthermore, Create and deliver presentations, customized demonstrations, seminars, and workshops to customers and partners, as well as public events;
- Additionally, Setting up and leading diverse teams (local/remote, technical / non-technical profiles), in order to address high-profile sales engagements from a pre-sales point of view
- Then, Design, plan and deliver Solution Demonstrations, Proofs of Concept, and Benchmarks.
- Also, Become the technical solution expert for a designated solution area;
- More so, Contribute technical responses for Invitations To Tender (ITT), Requests for Information (RFIs), and Requests for Proposal (RFP);
- Moreover, Define infrastructure architectures and solution proposals, using Value Selling techniques;
- Besides that, Recognize and communicate opportunities to up-sell based on solutions insight;
- Thereafter, Keep abreast of all new products, market trends, future directions, and the competition for areas of focus;
- Most importantly, Maintain up-to-date, relevant knowledge of competitive solutions and winning strategies;
- Besides that, Actively developing product expertise;
- Again, Ongoing education and training of the sales force on Oracle technologies and solutions;
- Afterwards, Document and share lessons learned and best practices;
- Last but not least, Collaborate with other pre-sales teams to drive business results, enhance win rates, and better customer propositions;
- Finally, Operate in line with all Oracle processes and procedures.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent;
- Background from pre-sales, inside sales, or as a consultant;
- Proven experience working in the IT industry as Technical Architect, Solution Architect, or Engineer;
- Experience with Data Platform Technologies: Relational Databases, Data warehousing, ETL, Data Lakes, NoSQL, and Analytics among others is desirable.
- Experience with Service Oriented Architectures, Integration, Application Server technologies and DevOps is a plus.
- Experience with Oracle technology is a distinct advantage;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and persuasive skills are essential;
- Fluency in English is a must. French desired.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
The primary focus of a Sales Consultant (Pre-sales) is to become an expert in a core set of Oracle products and solutions and to present the value proposition and benefits of our solutions to our partners, prospects and customers and internally to our sales force
As a Senior Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision, through on-line/in person sales efforts. Acts as a technical resource for less experienced Internet Sales Consultants.
Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Oracle solutions. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products.
How to Apply for this Career Opportunity at Oracle
Closing Date: 21st September 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED