Nestlé Ghana is currently looking for a Growth & Data Analytics Lead – CWAR HO who will implement CWAR’s digital marketing measurement, technology and data strategy across several consumer contact points, including social media, display, CRM/email, search, ecommerce & personalized content communications. Manage database agency with actionable data insights to drive business and brand impact.
Minimum Educational qualification: Degree in technology / quantitative field such as, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Econometrics, Applied Analytics, Operations Research, Accounting, Business Management, Economics, or Finance
Minimum Relevant work experience: 5 – 7 years of experience in analytics, metrics gathering, and reporting and related software
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
A day in the life of…
Market Data Analysis:
- Manage cross functional team projects for Regional Digital Marketing, Data & Analytics Projects.
- Lead the Digital Analytics scope and support Head of Digital to execute, measure and improve impact of data powered marketing and sales efforts.
- Translate data insights into actions and decision that will drive revenue, brand impact, user growth, engagement and overall marketing and sales effectiveness.
- Ensure data accessibility where Nestlé CWAR market data assets are accurate captured, and reports delivered timely for decision making.
Performance Marketing Metrics
- Collect data and deliver reports on channel KPIs
- Analyze the online path to registration and the path to purchase (to improve conversion funnel, and to find winning combinations regarding menu/pages/section/placement/creative) in close collaboration with agency partners
- Provide insight and actionable recommendations to Head of Digital and Brand teams to support in business steering (e.g., to drive acquisition, traffic and sales, both online and offline)
NIM (Nestle In the Market) Harmonized Database Analysis and Activation:
- Develop quantitative analysis, tools, ad hoc reports, and models to support marketing decision making. Analysis areas might include areas such as retention, sentiment, lifetime value, messaging, promotions, usage, and engagement
- Design data visualization such as charts, infographic, and dashboards to communicate findings and actionable recommendations to internal stakeholders
Personalized Consumer Experiences (PCE) Activation
- Help the organization strategize and deliver data driven personalization initiatives by configuring technology and data integrations.
- Stay current on the latest tools and industry developments across digital marketing analytics as well as the various digital media channels, and provide strategic recommendations when appropriate.
What Will Make You Successful
- Degree in technology / quantitative field such as, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Econometrics, Applied Analytics, Operations Research, Accounting, Business Management, Economics, or Finance
- 5 – 7 years of experience in analytics, metrics gathering, and reporting and related software
- 3 – 5 years of experience with A/B and MV(Multi Variant) testing management
- Proficiency in predictive modeling, forecasting and other statistical analyses and related software
Knowledge in the following areas:
- Data Visualization (Tableau, PowerBI, etc.)
- Data Management Platforms (Krux, Adobe Audience Manager, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, etc.)
- Web Analytics Tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.)
- Testing Tools (Target, Maximizer, Optimizely, etc.)
- Experience in multi-channel environment
JOB OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
- Ecobank Ghana PLC invites job applications for immediate employment
- Guinness Ghana Available Job Opportunities
- New Exciting Opportunity At Fan Milk Plc
Nestlé is an equal opportunity /inclusive employer that welcomes applications from all groups of society and that reasonable adjustments can be provided, if needed, during the recruitment process as well as during employment.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Closing Date : 28th Feb. 2022
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED