Exciting Career Opportunity at Milvik Bima
POSITION: Head of Finance
Among the specific responsibilities are:
Month-end closing and management
- Management of General Ledger Accounting in our accounting software/ERP (ERP – Workday).
- Month-end closing management, including accountability for the month-end checklist and balance sheet reconciliation.
- Also, Payroll administration for over 700 employees
- Monthly reporting to the Group in the format specified by Group Finance.
- Finally, Annual audit and financial statement management.
Compliance and controls
- Ensure that all rules and regulations are followed.
- Statutory reporting requirements (e.g., tax) as needed.
- Internal control environment management in accordance with Group policies (Payroll, Claims, Procurement, etc.).
- Collaboration on these themes with advisers and the regional finance team.
Working capital administration
- Reconciliation of revenue with our IT systems and partners.
- Invoicing and collection of receivables from partners.
- Then, Complete control over the Accounts Payable process.
- Cash flow management and financing request preparation.
Management of Stakeholders
- Firstly, Maintain positive working connections with underwriting partners, telecommunications partners, and regulators.
- Also, Ensure that our vendors and partners receive and pay us on time.
The candidate must be/have the following qualifications:
Qualifications in Education
- Final level professional qualification -ICAG/ACCA/CIMA
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in accounting or finance is required.
- National service should have been fulfilled.
- 5-10 years of experience in accounting or auditing roles (Senior management) is required.
- Outstanding understanding of accounting principles and standards (IFRS).
- Excellent grasp of Ghanaian tax legislation
- Excellent at using ERP systems. Tally and Workday Financials are used.
- Personal Skills Excellent computer skills and Excel knowledge
Excellent leadership abilities
- Must be results-driven
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English are required. Candidates must be proactive and collaborative.
- Self-motivation is required.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and operate under pressure Insurance industry experience will be extremely useful
How to Apply for Career Opportunity at Milvik Bima
Closing Date: 30th April 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Newmont Mining Corporation Latest Job Offer
- Secondly, New Job Vacancy at Serendipalm Co. Ltd.
- Thirdly, Job Vacancy at Food and Agriculture Organization
- Then, Abt Associates Calls For Job Applications
- Also, New Job Advertisement at Old Mutual
- Moreover, Job Opening at International Cocoa Initiative (ICI)
- Additionally, AirtelTigo Latest Job Recruitment Announcement
- More so, Chirano Gold Mines Limited Job Opportunities
- Afterward, Norsaac Calls For Job Applications
- Lastly, ABS Bureau New Job Announcement
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED