Exciting Career Opportunity at Jhpiego
Job Title: Finance Officer
Jhpiego is an international, non-profit health organization affiliated with The Johns Hopkins University. For 40 years and in over 155 countries, Jhpiego has worked to prevent the needless deaths of women and their families.
Moreover, Jhpiego works with health experts, governments and community leaders to provide high-quality health care for their people. Jhpiego develops strategies to help countries care for themselves by training competent health care workers, strengthening health systems and improving delivery of care.
Also, Jhpiego designs innovative, effective and low-cost health care solutions to ensure a level of care for women and their families. These practical, evidence-based interventions are breaking down barriers to high-quality health care for the world’s most vulnerable populations.
The Ghana Country Office of Jhpiego Corporation is currently looking for a visionary, passionate and dynamic person to fill the following position: Finance Officer
- Duration: One (1 year)
- Job Location: Accra Office
Duties and Responsibilities
- Firstly, Timely completion of all transactions in a timely and efficient manner; specifically required to ensure that:
- Secondly, Maintains accurate accounts of the transactions of the company
- Thirdly, The proper completion of all transactions authorized by the DFA in accordance with laid down processes and procedures
- Furthermore, Prepares periodic financial statements and supports notes in accordance with the policies of the company.
- More so, Prepare financial commentary with regards to the quarterly financial statements (variance and profitability analyses).
- Additionally, Assist with the preparation and tracking of budget.
- Moreover, Ensures that payment vouchers are filled on timely basis.
- Thereafter, Reviews travel expense reports from staff for entry into QBE
- Then, Ensures that financial documents are stamp ‘paid’ on timely basis.
- Also, Reviews all financial documents to ensure laid down processes before processing them for payment.
- Again, Oversees the filing of all VAT photocopies for VRPO and submit monthly to DFA for review and processing
- Afterwards, Follow up on VRPO and withholding tax certificates from appropriate agencies
- Finally, Reviews both electronic and hard copy filing of all FAA reports.
Required Skills or Experience
- A good first degree in Business Administration, Accounting or its equivalent
- Part-professional qualification in Accounting, from a recognized professional Accounting bodies i.e. ICA, ACCA
- Significant knowledge and working experience in Accounting/Financial Management.
- Knowledge of Financial Management practices in Ghana.
- Knowledge of Office Processes and Procedures.
- At least 1 – 3 years post-qualification experience.
- Report writing, facilitation, presentation skills required.
- Knowledge and experience of QBE essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively interact with all levels of staff, partners and other stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of team.
- Be self-motivated, proactive and have a positive attitude to work requiring minimum supervision.
How To Apply for Career Opportunity at Jhpiego
Ghanaian nationals are strongly encouraged to apply.
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER AVAILABLE JOBS
- Job Vacancies at a luxurious hotel in the Madina Metropolis
- New Job Advertisement at Lumenis
- New Job Opportunity at INFUSEmedia
- Exciting Career Opportunity at ERM
- Sarpsolutions Ltd New Job Opportunities
- M.C. Systems Solutions Invites Job Applications
- Orica New Recruitment Opportunity
- JSI Research & Training Institute Latest Job Vacancy
- Marie Stopes International Ghana Invites Job Applications
- APPLY NOW|| U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention (USP) Urgent Recruitment Notice
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED