Exciting Career Opportunity at Glovo
Job Title: MFC Accountant – Ghana
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa, and Western Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
At Glovo, you’ll have the job of your life while working together towards our shared vision to give everyone easy access to anything in their city. We welcome top performers that will bring new ideas, diverse perspectives, and provide you the opportunities and freedom to grow and make a real impact on millions of lives… all while having fun!
Moreover, We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It’s because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Your Work-life Opportunity
We are looking for an MFC accountant, to undertake all accounting activity for our Micro Fulfillment Center to ensure that the requirements are being met whilst at the same time ensuring that Glovo meets all its internal and external reporting and control requirements.
- Complete General Accounting activity and reporting as required as a part of the monthly financial reporting process
- Complete the balance sheet reconciliation activities per service level agreement
- Review income statement and balance sheet discrepancies and escalate to management if necessary
- Up/Download financial data from ERP (Accounting system)
- Complete assigned accounting activities to support the monthly, quarterly and annual close processes
- Assist, as needed, with internal and external audits
- Support the timely reporting of key financial information; monitor the performance and quality of the activities performed based on agreed Key Performance Indicators (“KPIs”) and Service Level Agreements (“SLAs”)
- Ensure compliance with IFRS
- Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop and make a difference
Skills and Qualifications
- A solid academic background, with a university degree in Accounting
- 2-3 years of proven working experience in Audit or as an Accountant
- Professional course, ICA/ACCA qualified or partly
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Team player and good vibes
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!
Experience Our Glovo Life Benefits
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Discounted gym memberships
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
WHAT YOU’LL FIND WHEN WORKING AT GLOVO:
Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance
How to Apply for this Career Opportunity at Glovo
Closing Date: 23rd December 2022
NB: prefer applicants living in Ghana.
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Firstly, Job Recruitment at The Capital Group Limited
- Secondly, International Workplace Group Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, New Job Opportunity at Robert Walters
- Moreover, APPLY NOW || University of Ghana Job Vacancies
- Additionally, Mastercard Foundation New Vacancy Advertisement
- Then, UNICEF Ghana Job Recruitment For November 2022
- Also, Besa Manufacturing Company New Job Opportunities
- Furthermore, Job Opening at SOS Children’s Villages International
- Afterwards, Farmerline Latest Employment Opportunity
- Finally, Lashibi Funeral Homes & Crematorium Job Vacancies
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED