The Trainer & Assistant Production Manager for Global Mamas all natural Skin Care line will oversee the production and packaging of all skin care products (soap, shea cream, etc.), train new skin care formulators and carry out new product development, keep skin care staff working productively and quality control all skin care products.
- Organize production schedules with the production team.
- Ensure that health and safety regulations are met throughout the skin care department.
- Assist in recruitment of new skin care formulators, oversee production processes, and managing skin care formulation staff. Monitor employee performance in the department.
- Improve skin care product quality and maintain recipe log until ideal formulations of all natural products have been found, maintain quality control standards.
- Organize the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment.
- Organize and carry out relevant training sessions.
- Receive and input orders into the production database and place re-orders.
- Researching of new products, chemistry, and innovation driving new business opportunities.
- Maintain inventory and enter inventory adjustments as needed.
- Act as beauty experts by providing tips of brand cosmetic technique.
- Assist Production Manager in production management and counting/packing items for shipment.
Who We Are Looking For:
- Candidates who share our community’s belief in the power of women.
- Candidates who have taken time to learn about fair trade on our website before applying.
- Candidates who are hardworking and internally-motivated self-starters.
- Candidates with a positive attitude, a collaborative mindset, and flexible work habits.
- Candidates who can create and innovate with the resources at hand.
Finding a candidate that is the right fit for our culture is important to us. If you are passionate about the work, but don’t meet all the “preferred” qualifications, please contact us anyway.
- Have experience in formulation of skin, body, and hair care products employing general cosmetic science.
- Understanding of basic machine mechanics.
- Have experience using computers and familiarity with the Microsoft office package.
- Documentation and recording techniques common to laboratory practice.
- Strong leadership and communication skills and the ability to work with little supervision.
- Have at least two years of management experience.
Location: This position will be based in Akuse/Kpong, Eastern Region.
Contact: Please send CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com.
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis but should be submitted no later than Friday, 10th September 2021.
Salary will be based on experience and will range from GHS 1,800- GHS 2,300 per month.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED