Purpose of the role
This position will have direct interaction with customers, customer care team and other internal and external stakeholders.
The mission of this position is to support the customer care team to deliver the best in class customer service to our valued customers.
The incumbent will be responsible for price management, consignment stock management, indent customer management and item master data maintenance.
- Bi-annual pricing coordination and maintenance in Business Planning and Control System (BPCS).
- Monitoring, identifying and investigating discrepancies in consignment stocks
- Issuing quotation for indent orders.
- Updating and circulating indent order statuses.
- Creation and maintenance of parts/items in BPCS.
- Coordinating with the order fulfillment and inbound replenishment teams to ensure accurate and on time delivery of high priority customer orders.
- Review of order backlogs, follow up for fast tracking of potential delays and communicate order status information.
- Liaison with multiple departments to ensure customer satisfaction through proper coordination of on-time order throughput.
- Provide ad hoc support to customer care team when required.
- Understand and follow the company’s values and principles.
This position will report to the Regional Customer Care Manager.
Knowledge and Experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Must be bilingual (English and French).
- Minimum of first degree or equivalent by experience.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in customer service and or supply chain.
- Skilled in Microsoft office especially excel.
- Experience in ERP systems.
- Understand and follow the company’s values and principles
- Must be independent and posses a proactive attitude (initiative to contact customers), ability to take decisions when necessary.
- Exhibit a sense of urgency.
- Ability to represent the employer in a professional manner.
- Ability to interact with colleagues in all departments to achieve common goals.
- Flexibility, ability to multi task, to manage time and to adopt to changes.
This position will be based in eiither of our Customer Centers in Ghana, Mali or Burkina Faso
Method Of Application
Application Deadline: 26 September 2021
To apply, please include a short letter describing yourself and why you are applying for this role.
About The Company
Epiroc is a vital part of a sustainable society and a global productivity partner for mining and infrastructure customers.
With ground-breaking technology, Epiroc develops and provides innovative and safe equipment, such as drill rigs, rock excavation and construction equipment and tools for surface and underground applications.
The company also offers world-class service and other aftermarket support as well as solutions for automation, digitalization and electrification.
Epiroc is based in Stockholm, Sweden, had revenues of SEK 36 billion in 2020, and has 14 000 passionate employees supporting and collaborating with customers in more than 150 countries. Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED