Job Purpose and Impact
The Vendor Risk and Compliance Specialist II will work with Managing Director and data management team to assess sourcing/supply chain operations risks are compliant with the sourcing risk and compliance standard processes for the defined districts/areas.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring sourcing/supply chain risk and compliance activities are aligned with established processes as well as continuously optimize risk and compliance management.
- Implement risk and compliance strategy and drive sourcing/supply chain risk and compliance activities by following established processes for defined districts/areas.
- Monitoring risk and compliance management performance and develop solutions to streamline deviations and inconsistencies.
- Coordinate and implement risk and compliance programs for defined districts/areas, including, coordinating roll-out projects, monitoring risk assessment process, and continuously optimize risk and compliance management.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Portfolio Leadership, Governance and Control
Executes overall Continuous Improvement strategy across multiple districts/locations within our sourcing operations in Ghana.
- Capability and Culture Development (Collaboration)
Identifies, monitors, and implements continuous improvement best practices. Implement tools and methodologies that will enable capturing best practices.
- Business Partnership and Stakeholder Management
Directly communicates and informs stakeholders for projects with low to medium cost and risk to provide updates on the project objectives, performance measures, issues, and risks.
- People, Talent and Budget Management
Provide coaching, mentoring, training, or knowledge transfer and skill enhancement to more junior members of the team, including coaching Cargill core values
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Confirmed analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated process thinking
- Experienced in supplier risk assessment and financial evaluation.
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Confirmed project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents.
We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Method Of Application
Closing Date: Ongoing
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED