Exciting Career Opportunity at Baker Hughes
ROLE: Operations Supply Chain Leader (Oilfield Services) – SSA
Would you like lead and plan our regional supply chain team? Do you enjoy leading and motivating others to deliver successful solutions for business and customers? Join our Supply Chain Team! A leader in the oilfield services industry.
Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high-performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and shareholders. Partner with the bestThe Operations Supply Chain Leader is a member of the regional leadership team and ensures that the service delivery function in the region is enabled to meet customer service delivery commitments.
You will have responsibility to key Supply Chain functions (logistics, procurement/sourcing, category management, warehouse, billing & collections, facility management, optimization/lean) to improve and maintain region profitability, cash collection and asset/inventory utilization.
As a Operations Supply Chain Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Firstly, Leading and developing functional people leaders, which are the direct reports to this position.
- Secondly, Monitoring and reporting the standard Operations Supply Chain KPIs to regional and functional leadership teams
- Thirdly, Anticipating business impact with leading KPIs and develop strategy and action plans to improve and maintain performance
- Furthermore, Ensuring the Operations Supply Chain function in region is aware of KPIs and how their role impacts region performance
- Additionally, Ensuring that matrix reporting in the Operations Supply Chain function is clearly understood through the organization and operationalized
- Then, Engaging subject matter experts from the business function and translate their needs to solutions with high impact to business and/or its customers
- Lastly, Understanding and aligning business processes with overall organizational priorities
Fuel your passion To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management or related field or equivalent experience
- Have at least 10 years’ experience in Supply Chain environment or related business segment with demonstrated performance improving productivity and profitability
- Have leadership experience with demonstrated leader of choice capabilities (Drive Culture, Inspire People, Achieve Results, Growth Mindset)
- Be able to work with and influence stakeholders
- Be a strategic thinking with tactical execution with a sense of urgency
- Be able to travel and work in other countries in a range from 25% to 40% of time; this can flex up or down depending on needs
Work in a way that works for youWe recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Finally, Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. Therefore, As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there.
People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Closing Date : 30th September, 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED