With operations in over 120 countries, Baker Hughes Company provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Join our Oilfield Equipment Team
We devise smarter systems to control and monitor oil and gas extraction. Innovating in the energy industry, our subsea and surface pressure capabilities are industry-leading
Partner with the best
The Field Service Engineer provides offshore and onshore support to customers and Baker Hughes (BH) for installation, maintenance, repair, operation and decommissioning of Subsea equipment and services.
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Performing Site Integration Testing per internal work instructions and/or project requirements under guidance of Field Service Supervisor
- Supporting onshore engineering with the review of operation and maintenance procedures also attend client meetings
- Supporting the team with the installation and testing of equipment at client’s worksite and taking responsibility for the site operation
- Supporting the completion of operational reporting documentation as per project requirements and perform required duties both onshore and offshore efficiently
- Working closely with Project and Engineering teams to meet deadlines set
- Maintaining Baker Hughes high expectation of working with uncompromising integrity to ensure 100% compliance with regulatory requirements
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a National Certificate or Mechanical Apprenticeship or relevant experience
- Demonstrate good technical background with demonstrable exposure to offshore drilling campaigns
- Have a working knowledge of Baker Hughes controls systems
- Be capable of working effectively in teams with a flexible approach to changing work demands
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- When onsite, you will have the flexibility to work in line with customer working patterns.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
- Yara Ghana Latest Employment Opportunity
- Latest job Recruitment At Crowdfrica
- Exciting Career Opportunity At Rainforest Alliance
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
How To Apply
Application Closing Date: 25th February 2022
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED