Azelis is a leading distributor of specialty chemicals and food ingredients present in over 50 countries across the globe with around 2,300 employees.
Our knowledgeable teams of industry, market and technical experts are each dedicated to a specific market within Life Sciences and Industrial Chemicals.
Throughout our extensive network of more than 60 application laboratories, our award-winning technical staff help customers develop formulations.
We combine a global reach with a local focus to offer a reliable, integrated service to local customers and attractive business opportunities to principals.
And we believe in building and nurturing solid, honest and transparent relationships with our people and partners.
- Support and coordinate sales and marketing functions.
- Coordinate with MSD strategies and principals management.
- Steer and ensure the implementation of group initiatives regarding the harmonization of business processes and best practices across the relevant local Market Segment.
- Steer the identification and development of new opportunities.
- Evaluate business growth potential (through market analysis and statistics).
- Maintain, develop and manage a relationship network with key customers and Principals.
- Ensure and foster positive business communication with Principals.
- Coordinate and supervise the preparation of local sales materials, exhibitions and promotion programs.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, costs and results.
- Draw up budget
- Drive prices and margins policies
- Establish performance goals and KPIs for the sales organizations and monitor performances
- Responsibility for all A/R and A/P and Inventories.
Method Of application
Closing date: Ongoing
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED