Senior sales executives are the most experienced members of a sales team. They are responsible for guiding sales representatives and ensuring that sales targets are met, generating leads, managing key accounts, and monitoring competitors’ sales activities.
Required Skills to be a Sales Executive Requirements:
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs.
- Ability to command respect.
- Conflict Resolution skills.
- Good knowledge of project management principles.
- Be comfortable in an uncertain environment.
- Benefit Focused.
- A constant risk management mindset.
- Leadership Skills
How To Apply
kindly Send your Applications and CVs to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 17th December, 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED