Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
The successful applicants will be required to perform the following duties among others:
- Perform routine clerical duties including certification of verified documents
- Control and allocate worked scripts
- Assist in packing and distribution of examination stationery
- Assist in the resolution of queries
- Applicants must possess a minimum of WASSCE/SSSCE/GBCE/GCE Ordinary Level with credits in at least five (5) subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be computer literate
Applicants must have at least one (1) year relevant post-qualification experience in a reputable organization.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral)
- High sense of integrity and confidentiality.
- Good team player and exhibit commitment
- Ability to work under pressure and be time conscious
- Ability to organize and be proactive
Applicants must not be more than thirty (30) years of age at the time of applying.
NOTE: All applicants must be physically and medically fit and of good character
The salary and conditions of service are highly competitive
Mode of application
Interacted Applicants may apply from the Council’s website at the following address:
The deadline for submission of applications is Wednesday, 24th December 2021.
Please Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE