SoCha, LLC is preparing a response to the USAID/Ghana Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Platform Request for Task Order Proposal.
The proposed MEL Support Platform activity objectives are to procure expert monitoring, evaluation and learning services for USAID/Ghana to provide high quality, demand-driven monitoring and evaluation technical assistance and analytical services to USAID/Ghana staff, implementing partners, and local country stakeholders.
To support the associated MEL services on this activity, SoCha seeks full-time, qualified
Evaluation Expert – Level II.
This is a designated local hire position.
Scope of Work:
Illustrative Functions of the Position
The Evaluation Expert will:
- Oversee evaluation, analyses, and assessments throughout the life of the activity, including data collection, design of evaluation methodologies and participatory data collection methods and protocols, as well as data quality verification techniques;
- Be responsible for the design, quality, and final deliverables of all evaluation reports and any evaluations, assessments, surveys, and studies including the testing of the development hypotheses, where feasible;
- Design of the evaluation methodology and participatory data collection methods and protocols for both performance and impact evaluations, and
- Work with the Chief of Party (COP) in ensuring that evaluation information is shared and utilized through knowledge sharing and strategic learning processes to speed innovation and improve upon and bring new innovations to the Mission’s programmatic work in-country.
Minimum qualifications and experience:
- Master’s degree or higher in monitoring and evaluation, agriculture, statistics, economics, or business administration from an accredited college or university;
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience in monitoring and evaluation methodologies (i.e. both quantitative and qualitative data collection, processing, and analysis);
- Demonstrated experience in monitoring and evaluation, collaboration, learning, and adapting (CLA) approach;
- Understanding of international development including health, education, governance, energy; and demonstrated practical experience in using monitoring and evaluation and learning activities to inform activity implementation and results, and
- Must be a Ghanaian citizen.
How to apply
Applications close 20 October 2021 and promising candidates may be selected before this deadline.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED