ETG Inputs Ghana Limited New Job Opening
- JOB TITLE: Depot Manager
- Location: Assin Fosu, Nkwanta (Volta), Afram Plains, Kpando, Amantin, Nasia-Kokobila, Bolgatanga, Jirapa-Nalerigu.
Take note: Individuals applying for this role must live on the depot site.
The function entails supervising all depot-related activities to guarantee optimal operation and the achievement of sales targets.
- Managing daily branch operations, including sales and inventories
- Meeting sales goals and increasing market share through aggressive business growth
- Communicating market data and trends to aid decision-making
- Ensure strategic product placement and depot availability. Strategically planning depot inventory to suit market demand.
- Providing excellent customer service, product knowledge, and product recommendations.
- Setting and exceeding sales targets
- Inventory and sales data must be submitted on time.
- Managing and improving client relationships, as well as uncovering new prospects.
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) are being implemented.
- Daily cash and petty cash reports, as well as weekly stock verification, must be handled.
- Keeping correct inventory practices
- Creating transaction documents (DN, GRN, Invoice, etc.)
- Keeping stationery materials stocked at all times.
- Creating and maintaining professional relationships with farmers and enterprises
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, AND QUALIFICATIONS
- A Bachelor of Science in Agribusiness, warehousing/supply chain and logistics management, business administration, or any qualification in sales, marketing, or a business-related field is required.
- He or she should have great interpersonal, customer connection, and management capabilities, as well as good sales and presentation skills.
- He or she should be familiar with warehousing and inventory management.
- He or she should be educated about Ghana’s agrochemical, seed, and fertilizer industries and be able to provide regular market data for management decision-making.
- The applicant must be computer savvy and be able to operate in a multicultural workplace. The applicant should have at least two years of warehousing or depot management experience.
How to Apply for this ETG Inputs Ghana Limited Job
All interested applicants/candidates should send their resumes to the following email addresses: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only qualifying applicants/candidates will be considered for an interview.
A HARD COPY IS NOT REQUIRED.
Closing Date: The application deadline is November 3rd, 2023.
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED