ET2C International is a British-owned and managed Procurement Service Provider that is focused on adding value to our client’s Asian supply chains.
About the job
We are looking for a Sales Manager who has considerable experience in selling to wholesalers/retailers in the DIY/Home Decor/Furniture/BBQ etc., with knowledge of the industrial sector as well. MUST have excellent contacts, and track records to create a sales network of sales agents with small retainers and commissions.
- Developing key growth sales strategies, tactics, and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial targets, build relationships and understand your customer needs.
- Duties to open new customers throughout Africa and to establish a regional network of sales agents, partners, wholesalers, and distributors to sell items from Asia (China, Vietnam, India, Turkey, Thailand etc.).
- Owning and achieving/exceeding annual sales targets within assigned territory
- Developing and executing strategic plans to achieve sales targets and expand the customer base
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
- Establish a referral network with local businesses and find ways to maximize value from those connections
- Develop and promote monthly and quarterly sales objectives
Education: Bachelor or above
Language: Good English essential
Relevant Experience & Knowledge:
- Must have considerable experience in International Trade or at least 10 years of experience working with major trading cooperation, with excellent contacts in buyers、retailers、wholesalers to the big chain stores, industrial sectors is a plus.
- Comfortable with working under pressure
- Dynamic and energetic
- Ability to provide comprehensive, written, and oral reports
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from quote to close
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Attention to details
- Innovation in developing new opportunities.
- Target oriented and enthusiastic
- Logical and analytical thinking
- Business focus
- Familiar with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Homebased in GHANA.
- Commensurate depending on experience results together with commissions
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: ONGOING
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED