February 25th, 2020 at 10:04 pm
- Company: Takoradi Technical University
- Location: Ghana
- State: Takoradi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Construction / Real Estate Jobs in Ghana
Takoradi Technical University invites applications from suitable qualified candidates for appointment as Estate Officer.
• The Estate Officer should be a dynamic, innovative, highly motivated, result-driving individual.
• The Estate Officer would be the overall head of the Estate Department and work with the Director of works and Physical Development and function in tandem with the office of Works and Physical Development, as provided for in the Technical Universities Act, 2016 (Act 922) and the guiding Statuses.
• He would be responsible for coordinating the smooth running and effective management of the University’s Facilities and Assets.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Organize and monitor building or civil works
• Conduct complete detailed inspections on Estates or landed properties including interview and legal searches and prepare a complete report on each inspection
• Ensure Estate security and neatness at all times
• Inspect and advise on rent to be paid on rented properties or facilities for staff
• Maintain and Asset Registrar
• Supervise all Estate activities and services
• Develop and Maintain landed properties
• Ensure the routine maintenance and repairs of facilities
• Monitor and observe facilities and equipment for defect and report immediately for repairs
• Any additional responsibility assigned by the Director of Works and physical Development
Qualification Required & Experience
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND RELATED EXPERIENCE
• Applicant must have a minimum of Master’s Degree in the Built Environment/ Land Economy/ Estate Management or relevant area of study plus Professional Qualification.
• Applicant must have served as Estate in a University or comparable grade in a similar institution/organization for at least six (6) years.
• Must be computer literate
• A certificate in property Management or related Certificate is an added advantage
• Must be able to perform a variety of tasks
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED