- Company: Ernst & Young
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
As a Tax staff, you will work as part of the business tax advisory team. You’ll assist in the drafting of tax opinions and preparation of various tax returns for organisations in diverse and specialised sectors.
You will contribute to initiatives to automate tax processes and use the global tax advisory processes, methodology and tools to deliver high-quality work.
You will also contribute to improving engagement efficiency and profitability.
With a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, you’ll escalate issues as appropriate and ensure that work deliverables are reviewed by the next-level reviewer.
You’ll actively establish internal and external relationships to improve work processes and promote the EY brand.
Technical Skills Requirements
- Should have obtained or working towards obtaining a professional qualification in ACCA, ICAG, CITG or other recognised professional qualification.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- High proficiency in MS office
- Strong analytical and project management skills and ability to multi-task
- Prepare tax advice for clients and assist with the procurement of tax exemptions and waivers
- Research on technical issues in taxation and identify risks and opportunities for tax structuring
- Prepare various tax returns and supporting schedules and assist with the filing of the returns
- Liaise with the GRA on behalf of clients
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating senior team members on progress
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Comply with risk management procedures
- Build strong internal relationships within the business tax advisory team and across other service lines.
- Contribute to people initiatives to attract and retain the best talents
- Maintain an educational program to develop personal skills and business acumen
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
What We Look For
We’re interested in strong team players who support their colleagues in reaching their goals while also considering their own workload and development.
We’re looking for people with a genuine passion for tax, and the future of tax, and are inspired to help the world’s leading multinational organizations meet complex tax obligations around the world.
If you have the confidence to speak up and influence a team that affects big businesses worldwide, this role is for you.
Closing Date : 30th Oct. 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED