Ernest & Young New Job Openings
Cybersecurity Consultant (Assistant Manager) at Ernest & Young
With rapidly changing cybersecurity threats, clients from all industries look to us for trusted solutions for their increasingly complex risks. You will have access to our robust solutions to advise clients on managing cybersecurity risk, enhancing maturity, and improving efficiency. You will belong to an international connected team of specialists helping our clients with their most complex cybersecurity needs and contributing toward their business resilience.
We are actively seeking an Assistant Manager to join our Cybersecurity team. You’ll work alongside respected industry professionals, learning about and applying leading practices to better manage cybersecurity people, process and technology capabilities. You’ll gain insights into the design and operations of cybersecurity programs and strategies in a variety of industries and learn how to design measurable, sustainable programs to keep up with the ever-changing cybersecurity landscape.
This position falls within our Advisory team, which helps our clients enhance the effectiveness of operations functions by assisting them as they shift their emphasis from transaction-level control, processing and reporting to more value driven, decision support and analytics.
Your Client Responsibilities
Working in a team, you will interact with the client in order to collect all necessary data/ information, obtain understanding of significant classes of transactions, perform substantive testing, maintain working papers, etc.
Your People Responsibilities
As an Assistant Manager, you’ll contribute technically to cybersecurity and IT risk client engagements and internal projects. An important part of your role will be to actively establish internal and external relationships. You’ll also identify potential business opportunities for EY within existing engagements and escalate these as appropriate.
Similarly, you’ll anticipate and identify risks within engagements and raise any issues with senior members of the team. In line with EY’s commitment to quality, you’ll confirm that work is of high quality and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer. This role requires willingness and ability to travel approximately 50-70%.
- First of all, A minimum of 5 years’ experience in cyber and information security
- Then, A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study (cybersecurity, information security, information technology, computer science, IT engineering etc.)
- Also, A master’s degree in a relevant field of study would be an added advantage
- Additionally, Experience conducting security risk assessments
- Moreover, Experience conducting vulnerability assessments and penetration tests
- Furthermore, Knowledge in configuration and management of security solutions
- Thereafter, Knowledge in security standards and regulations such as ISO 27001, ISO 22301, NIST, PCI DSS, Critical Information Infrastructure (CII) Directive of Ghana etc.
- More so, Conversant with security strategy design, security policies and procedures.
- Likewise, Conversant with security operations, threat management and digital forensics
- Besides that, Certification in one or more of the following is required CISSP/CompTIA Security+/CISM/CISA
- Afterwards, Certification in one or more of the following is preferred CEH/LPT (Master)/GPEN/ CompTIA PenTest+
- In addition, Certification in one or more of the following would be an added advantage ISO 27001 LI/LA, ISO 27032, PCI DSS QSA, ISO 22301 LI/LA
- Last but not least, Good writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Finally, Team player with leadership skills and aspirations
- Self-motivated, positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
- Desire to exceed expectations
- Interest in the different fields of advisory
- User level IT (Ms Office) knowledge
We offer you
- Work with a bright, friendly, enthusiastic and energetic team
- Develop your personal and business skills by working on challenging projects with some of the most well-known companies as well as through our extensive learning and development programs
- Lastly, Receive a competitive remuneration package
Who We Are
At EY we support you in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world’s most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At EY you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It’s how you make a difference. Ernest & Young New Job Openings
Closing Date : 9th June. 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED