Ernest & Young Latest Job Openings
Job Title: SaT Senior Manager
As a Valuations, Modelling and Economics Manager, you will work on various engagements in the Strategy and Transaction Service Line (SaT) and for clients in the financial services, energy and utilities, oil and gas, telecommunications, industrial products, automotive, retail and consumer products, real estate, etc.
Your client responsibilities:
- Firstly, Plan, execute and manage engagements
- Secondly, Manage client’s relationships including key client personnel such as C.F.Os, C.E.Os, etc
- Thirdly, Prepare and review reports from SaT Client engagements
- Moreover, Provide on the job training for less experienced staff, monitoring the performance and preparing meaningful, timely and objective performance evaluations
- Additionally, Lead and manage engagements
- Then, Perform detail and general review prior to partner review and signoff.
- Also, Prepare and monitor budget and profitability analysis for client engagements
- Furthermore, Establish and maintain client relations while serving as the primary client contact for all engagements
- More so, Support the firms HR processes including recruitment processes, induction and on-the-job trainings.
- In addition, Support the firms’ Business Development activities including development of proposal documents and other go-to market activities.
- Thereafter, Present engagement deliverables at client meetings
- Besides that, Assess the design and operational effectiveness of internal controls.
- Most importantly, Business development and client relationship management
- Again, Analyse each client’s specific investment thesis, determine the underlying problem and recommend proper solutions and strategies
- Afterwards, Lead business valuation, financial models, negotiations, divestment or JV transactions
- Last but not least, Comply with risk management procedures
- Finally, Build an internal and external professional network.
Your People Responsibilities
- Willing to learn and enthusiastic about a career in Strategy and Transactions
- Work constructively with team
- Maintain an educational program to develop personal skills and business acumen
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
- First degree holder plus a professional certification in ACCA, CA, CFA, CVA, CIMA
- A Masters degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 8 – 10 years relevant working experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (other language is a plus);
- Proficient IT skills (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- High level of motivation and drive to start a career in professional services.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
- Desire to exceed expectations
- Interest in the different fields of transactions and strategy
- User level IT (Ms Office) knowledge
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Excel (financial modelling) and PowerPoint (presentations and reports)
- Capital market experience (bonds, equity, IPOs, etc.)
We offer you
- Work with a bright, friendly, and energetic team
- A conducive environment to develop your personal and business skills by working on challenging projects with some of the most well-known companies as well as through our extensive learning and development programs
- Receive a competitive remuneration package
Who we are:
At EY, we support you in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world’s most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can.
You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At EY, you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It’s how you make a difference.
Closing Date : 15th September, 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED