Ernest & Young Latest Job Advertisement
Job Title: CCaSS- SM
As a part of our CCaSS team, you will work with our clients to make sure they get the best services possible. At EY, we hire and train the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. Because of this, we are looking for a dynamic and motivated expert to join our Climate Change and Sustainability Services (CCaSS) team. EY CCaSS works on a number of sustainability issues, such as the circular economy, sustainable business plans, and reporting on things other than money.
With our services, we try to improve all parts of an organization’s value chain, with the goal of maximizing long-term worth. Also, we help business owners make rules that work better and last longer.
Your key duties
- The head of FAAS for Ghana and West Africa will tell you what to do.
- Make sure that CCaSS activities are done in a profitable way.
- Make sure that CCaSS clients and possible clients are happy with their deadlines and quality expectations. Give our clients great customer service.
- Work together with other FAAS team members to reach the world goal.
- Help the CCaSS unit with its skills and resources
- Work on strategic assurance projects with changing or difficult tasks and make sure CCaSS activities are done in a way that makes money.
- Accurately analyze client problems and opportunities by using the account management framework, EY client programs, and growth platforms to have a productive conversation with key stakeholders.
- Help clients find, measure, and manage their business and reporting risks as they adapt their organizations to new trends in sustainability management and reporting and changing government environmental rules.
- You will help organizations with both long-term planning and day-to-day problems when it comes to sustainability.
- You will lead sustainability and optimization projects in both public and private institutions and write reports. You will improve the value chain of organizations with the goal of maximizing value and minimizing waste. This will help shape a circular economy.
- You are expected to grow the market and look for new possibilities. You will also be in charge of the market to help CCaSS in Ghana reach its sales and revenue goals.
- Make technical reports and suggestions at a high level
Skills and attributes for success
- You are smart and observant.
- You are a good communicator and presenter, both in writing and in person;
- You can work on your own, and since our team is still growing, we expect you to be able to build the market through networking and recruiting.
- Ability to analyze current state reporting and the complex information that goes with it (requirements, data/reporting solutions, and operating model).
- Self-driven and full of energy and ambition.
- Ability to manage teams and projects, connect with and persuade customers, solve problems, and work under pressure
- Ability to learn quickly and try out new ideas and chances
- You love everything that has to do with being environmentally friendly.
Educational and Academic Qualifications
- A minimum of a second-class upper degree in Sustainability Studies, Sustainable Development, Environmental Management Studies, International Relations, Public Policy, Environmental Science, or another field related to sustainability.
- A master’s degree in a field related to sustainability, like business administration, will be a plus.
Skills and Experience in the Field
- At least 15 years of solid experience in tasks related to sustainability, corporate social responsibility, climate change, or environmental management.
- Professional certifications in ISO26000, ISO45001, ISO4001, or GRI Standards, or higher-level qualifications (professional qualifications) in any of the areas of sustainability.
- ACCA, CA, and CFA professional degrees can be a plus.
- Experience working in a project-based, team-oriented workplace, preferably in consulting, with a track record of leading teams and getting things done in fast-paced, high-pressure situations.
- Having worked for one of the “Big Four” accounting firms will be a plus.
- Proven ability to handle large, complicated jobs
- Must be a manager or senior manager from a company with a good name.
- Must have managed a team of at least 5 people and a budget of at least $500,000.
- Must know a lot of the right people and have a large network of them to drive the market.
How to Apply for this Ernest & Young Latest Job Advertisement
If you want to apply for this job, please use the application link and send your resume and cover letter in English.
Closing Date: 30th April 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Newmont Mining Corporation Latest Job Offer
- Secondly, New Job Vacancy at Serendipalm Co. Ltd.
- Thirdly, Job Vacancy at Food and Agriculture Organization
- Then, Abt Associates Calls For Job Applications
- Also, New Job Advertisement at Old Mutual
- Moreover, Job Opening at International Cocoa Initiative (ICI)
- Additionally, AirtelTigo Latest Job Recruitment Announcement
- More so, Chirano Gold Mines Limited Job Opportunities
- Afterward, Norsaac Calls For Job Applications
- Lastly, ABS Bureau New Job Announcement
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED