Our Exciting Opportunity!
We are now looking for an Integration Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system.
Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity. Your work will in part form our customer legacy..
- Deploy and integrate SGSN/MME/PGW/SGW/PCRF on native and virtual platforms.
- Perform activities on customer production environment.
- Perform upgrade and updates of node.
- Documentation and understanding of solution.
To be successful in the role you must have
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- Minimum years of experience: 5
- Domain experience: Packet Core
- Experience on Packet core portfolio (SGSN/MME/PGW/SGW/PCRF) or OpenStack cloud and Kubernetes Knowledge
Why join Ericsson?
- At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity.
- The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible.
- To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems.
- You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
Method Of Application
Closing Date: Ongoing
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED