English Radio Presenter / Newscaster at a Media Training Institution
A reputable media training center is looking for the following professionals to start working right away: English Radio Presenter / Newscaster
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Writes stories and features for the public interest by coming up with story ideas and following leads from local and international sources.
- Works according to written and verbal instructions and set procedures
- Covers general news events and breaking news in real-time and reports on them.
- Ideas for stories are pitched to editors for follow-up
- Reports every day on topics like law and order, peace and security, the environment, and farming.
- Reports live from the field and cover special jobs in the Districts.
- May be an expert in any field and be labeled as such
- Contributes to video, online, and social media content
- Carries out any other tasks given by the boss.
Qualifications and Experience
• At least two years of experience teaching in a school for media training
How to Apply for English Radio Presenter / Newscaster at a Media Training Institution
All applicants, their CVs, and copies of their certificates should be sent to: email@example.com
Closing Date: Date: February 6, 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Totalenergies Marketing Ghana Job Opportunities
- Secondly, RecTrain Services Limited Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, Exciting Career Opportunity at World Vision
- Moreover, Food and Agriculture Organization Latest Job Postings
- Additionally, Job Vacancy at JSI Research & Training Institute
- Then, Job Opportunity at AutoShack Ghana
- Also, Catholic Relief Services Latest Job Posting
- More so, Employment Advertisement at Glovo
- Afterwards, Job Vacancies Available at The Haven Hotel
- Finally, Beacon International School Job Opportunities
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED