As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark.
When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead, and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology.
This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins
Ericsson is growing! Our Ericsson Ghana Graduate Program will start in November 2021 and focuses on technology leadership. Our aim is to attract and guide the most hardworking, innovative, and creative technology minds.
We are looking for Engineering Graduates who have completed their studies in 2020 and early 2021 with one of the following bachelor’s degrees:
- Computer Science / Software/Computer Engineering , Electrical Engineering, Information Systems / Networks Engineering/Communications degrees with a focus on Telecommunications
- Candidate should not have more than 1 year work experience
- Candidates should have graduated from their bachelor’s degree by latest June 2021
To be successful in the role you must have
- Basic Network level competence
- Database Understanding
- Basic understanding of programming and scripting language
- Broad Technical Acumen
- Entrepreneurial & commercial thinking
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Good planning organizing skills
- Teamwork & collaboration skills
- Presentation skills (oral and written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Good Communication skills
- Proficiency in English is a must
Your CV/Resume should be submitted in English.
What we are offering you
- 12 months (plus) graduate program – we offer you a great training program before you move into an experienced job
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You’ll enjoy an open, inspiring culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration
- Working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Continuous on the job training, in classrooms and via e-learning.
- A mentor and buddy program.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- Mentorship programs provided by senior specialists in the industry.
We believe in growing our graduates and giving them a chance to have the best possible start in their career.
Graduates at Ericsson gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge that will assist them in furthering their career.
We therefore not only let you work with the teams on live projects, but you will be receiving training courses throughout the program and will also be assigned a dedicated mentor who will be providing formal as well as informal mentorship
Method Of Application
Closing Date: Ongoing
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED