Employment Opportunity at Zutari
Job Title: Country Manager
Zutari is a well-established, management-owned engineering firm with almost 90 years’ experience. As human-centred engineering consultants and advisors, we are trusted by our clients, business partners, communities and other stakeholders across Africa and the Middle East.
We co-create engineering solutions that have a positive impact and improve people’s lives. Zutari values inclusion and recognises the importance of a diverse, talented workforce, believing that people need other people to succeed.
What kind of talent do we pursue?
We employ high performing talent with the right attitude and a positive mindset, who are motivated by doing the right thing, getting things done and share a sense of urgency. People who have an impact in our teams and the broader community. People who think differently and connect with those around them to co-create new opportunities and leave a meaningful legacy.
- Firstly, Formulating and implementing a business strategy for Ghana and the markets the country.
- Secondly, Build client relationships and a pipeline of work in line with the strategy
- Thirdly, Accountable for the development of a strong management team to drive project , people , and financial performance in the Country
- Moreover, Accountable for the delivery of all projects from within the Country. This includes the timeliness, quality, risk management, project financial performance and scope management of the projects, in line with the Zutari methodology
- Additionally, Responsible for the efficient and effective use of all office resources, ensuring the alignment with current and future work horizons.
- Then, Accountable for the financial performance of the Country, in accordance with business plans and budgets (Profit and Loss Statement)
- Finally, Responsible for ensuring operational efficiency within the Country, including proactive cost management.
- Required: Degree in engineering or science
- Preferred: Post graduate engineering and/or business qualifications
- Minimum of 10 years or more experience with strong mining, and business development in delivering engineering solutions to clients. (Preferably in West Africa)
- Also, Minimum of 10 years or more experience in leading people
- Professionally registered engineer with the Ghana Engineering Council
- Preference will be given to Ghanaians Citizens / Nationals
- Lastly, Multinational consultancy would be highly preferred.
We believe that a diverse workforce is key to our business success. Also, We seek the best people for our jobs based on their skills, qualifications and experience. We embrace the principle of equal opportunity in employment and work towards eliminating all forms of unlawful discrimination in our employment practices.
How to Apply for this Employment Opportunity at Zutari
Closing Date: 21st September 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED