Employment Opportunity at PYXERA Global
Job Title: Regional Program Manager
PYXERA Global is a nonprofit that creates groundbreaking partnerships between the public, private, and social sectors, leveraging the unique attributes of each to create shared value and innovative solutions to complex challenges.
Our initiatives include a wide range of services, from local content development, circular, global pro bono programs, and integrated community development efforts that transform lives and livelihoods. Our clients in the private sector include 3M, Johnson & Johnson, JPMorgan Chase, SAP, Mastercard, and others.
Global Pro Bono programs are corporate-sponsored initiatives aligned to a company’s broader strategy. Participating employees leverage their professional skills to assist social mission-driven organizations such as nonprofits, social enterprises, and government entities.
Projects are time-bound, deliverable-based, and provide economic and social benefit to the local organization and community while building leadership competencies, creating market insights, and spurring innovative thinking for the participating employee.
PYXERA Global will be launching Global Pro Bono programs from June 10 to June 24, 2023. PYXERA Global is seeking a Regional Project Manager consultant to provide project management and logistical support to the selected teams of corporate employees for 2023 with the opportunity to extend through 2026.
Moreover, PYXERA Global is looking for a consultant with excellent knowledge of the nonprofit community and with project management experience and a professional network related to circular economy, climate change (air quality, water quality, renewable energy), workforce development, and/or STEM education. PYXERA Global may consider working with the selected candidate for up to 3 years if and when programs take place that align with qualifications.
The selected consultant’s main responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to, the following.
PROJECT DEVELOPMENT & IMPLEMENTATION
- Identify and select potential nonprofit partners and help to develop scopes of work (SOWs) reflecting the specific areas of intervention requested by local host organizations (mostly nonprofits, community development social enterprises, and government entities)
- Prepare local host organizations for the arrival of corporate volunteers, ensuring stakeholder meetings are arranged, leading preparation calls and host organization correspondence
- Lead six preparatory conference calls with corporate volunteers in advance of in-country program dates
- Act as key contact to corporate volunteers, host organizations and program vendors
- Support corporate volunteers, providing advice and guidance around scope of work delivery
- Act as the on-the-ground interface between PYXERA Global and its partners in Warsaw, including regular correspondence with PYXERA Global HQ staff and other stakeholders to assure satisfaction on the part of the volunteers and partners
- Participate in meetings with corporate volunteers and host organizations, as requested
- Manage program budget
- Procure accommodations and transportation in-country program
- Coordinate the kick-off and closing event(s) for volunteer groups and host organizations
- Provide information and suggestions for city guides and act as a resource for corporate volunteers to prepare for their travel
- Orient new corporate volunteers upon arrival in the country
- Manage assignment, work, and project travel logistics for volunteers while they are on the ground
- Act as a logistical and informational resource for volunteers and troubleshoot challenges they may face
- Manage a local project coordinator in the project city to support with logistical and administrative tasks
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Must have in-depth familiarity with the NGO and social enterprise landscape across Europe
- College degree in communications, project management, organizational development, NGO management, or related field
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience
- Experience working with cross-cultural teams and/or skills-based volunteer programs
- Ability to multi-task and manage diverse tasks simultaneously
- Flexible and able to work in a team and individually with limited supervision
- Exceptional writing skills and ability to develop scopes of work with limited supervision
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Fluent in English and at least one additional European language
- Ability to travel for up to 12 weeks a year, as needed for the projects.
- Exceptional customer service, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Experience in virtual and in-person presentation skills
- Availability January 1, 2023 through December 31, 2023;
This is an as needed consultant position with an estimated timeline of 5-6 months per project with timelines overlapping. There is potential for engagement in future programs until 2026, if work meets exceeds expectations. Pay is based on experience and the type of work required per project.
How to Apply for this Employment Opportunity at PYXERA Global
Candidates must send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements via e-mail to email@example.com. Please include the position title, “Regional Program Manager” in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Firstly, Job Recruitment at The Capital Group Limited
- Secondly, International Workplace Group Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, New Job Opportunity at Robert Walters
- Moreover, APPLY NOW || University of Ghana Job Vacancies
- Additionally, Mastercard Foundation New Vacancy Advertisement
- Then, UNICEF Ghana Job Recruitment For November 2022
- Also, Besa Manufacturing Company New Job Opportunities
- Furthermore, Job Opening at SOS Children’s Villages International
- Afterwards, Farmerline Latest Employment Opportunity
- Finally, Lashibi Funeral Homes & Crematorium Job Vacancies
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED