Employment Opportunity at Petrofac
Petrofac is looking to recruit a Deck Operator to join our Petrofac on a 4/4 rotation based in FPSO Ghana.
What we do
Petrofac is a respected international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s energy companies. We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for the energy industries. Our comprehensive and tailored service offering covers each stage of the project life cycle and a variety of commercial models, giving our clients the flexibility they need.
Diversity & Inclusion
We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability. Also, Petrofac is striving to develop a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can contribute. Applications are also welcomed from candidates who want to discuss flexible working or job-sharing requests.
Main purpose of the role:
The Deck Operator will carry out the tasks and duties as directed by Marine Superintendent or Deck Foreman to enable the installation to operate in a safe and efficient manner.
- To begin with, Support the operation, inspection and maintenance of permanent and temporary lifting equipment throughout the installation
- Secondly, Support the handling of stores to and from supply vessels and within the installation.
- Furthermore, Required to carry out duties associated with safe helicopter operations and the day to day requirements to keep the helideck and associated equipment operational under the direction of the Deck Foreman (HLO).
- Also, Carry out HDA duties as required.
- Moreover, Support all aspects of cargo handling, i.e. loading/discharging of crude, monitoring equipment etc. as required, crude oil washing and tank cleaning.
- Additionally, Maintain cleanliness of cranes, deck stores, rigging loft, etc.
- Then, Ensure safe handling of tools/equipment for surface preparation and application of paint and cleaners.
- Besides that, Keep Deck Supervisor advised of usage and re-order requirements of deck consumables.
- Afterwards, Maintenance of emergency fire fighting and lifesaving equipment as directed by the Deck Foreman.
- Finally, Being a member of the Fire and Emergency Teams as directed.
- Ensure compliance and commitment to:
- Corporate Management System
- Operational Safety Case
- The development and review of operational procedures and manuals
- Company Policies and Procedures
- Environmental Management System
Skills & Experience:
- COSHH Appreciation
- Permit to Work
- Authorised Gas Tester
- Rigging and Lifting
- Banksman & Slinger
- Helicopter Landing Officers Course (including Heli Fire & Heli refuelling)
- Company and Installation Safety Induction
- Also, Environmental Awareness
- FRC coxswains training
- Then, Task Risk Assessment
- Lastly, Basic Tanker Safety
How to Apply for this Employment Opportunity at Petrofac
Closing Date: 24th May 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED