August 27th, 2022 at 12:34 am
Employment Opportunity at Johnson & Johnson
Job Title: Key Account Manager – Immunology
Overall Purpose of this Job:
This professional will be responsible for Immunology product sales management, marketing and business planning in creation of right environment to achieve market grow and access to the portfolio.
Will also act as product specialist for the brands in these treatment areas and must also become an expert on mapping out stakeholders, understanding the patient pathway and ultimately providing solutions to overcome the relevant barriers in the healthcare system that currently limit prescribers and patients from gaining timely and appropriate access to these products.
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
- Produce and develop an insight-driven product plan to deliver a positive trajectory for the portfolio.
- Secondly, Understand the market environment to identify business opportunities within the complex & changing healthcare structures.
- Create environments and advocates that will assist in peer to peer sharing of clinical experience within both secondary and primary care settings.
- Then, Develop and align brand value propositions with local health economic objectives.
- Advance notification of product(s) and prices to relevant stakeholders.
- Also, Establish and manage Key Opinion Leader relationships.
- Ensure local adaptation of relevant EMEA generated promotional materials prior to launch approved Products.
- Furthermore, Effectively sell the value offering of your product(s) to meet the individual needs of all relevant customers within the local health economy.
- Become the expert in terms of knowledge and practical application in all aspects of the environment, relevant therapy areas, the company and competitor products.
- Moreover, Account manage your customers including payers, prescribers and other decision-makers typically involving clinicians, psychiatry specialist nurses and pharmacists at all levels.
- Become the immunology “go-to” account manager for your customers, establishing the top ranked customer feedback against other industry sales professionals.
- Finally, Report spontaneous unsolicited AE/PQC & specials situations from ALL sources within 24 hours or the following business day and support where requested in conducting follow ups.
- Accountable for delivering the specific business objectives for Immunology in Ghana as set out in the Business Plan and in the shared CVT/BT Goals and Objectives.
- Act as the external face for marketing and brand communication to local customers and stakeholders.
- Lead the Business Planning process with relevant information and insights for his/her market and priority brands.
- Gather the required market insights and information to contribute to the forecasting exercise for the Immunology line in Ghana.
- Oversee the development and execution of the tactical plan in collaboration with the local Brand Teams.
- Responsible for monitoring and controlling the brand and marketing performance by tracking Key Performance Indicators.
- Ensure launch readiness of the country teams for new products in Ghana
- Lead brand team meetings to:
- Consult with other functions on the progress against goals set in the tactical plan
- Ensure launch readiness of the designated country for upcoming product launch when applicable.
- Spend at least 70% of time in field, interacting with local stakeholders (e.g. decision makers, KOLs, major hospital directors,) to support the brand positioning and ensure the commercial tactics convey the desired message effectively.
- Ensure tracking of brand and marketing performance in the Ghanaian market:
- Gather the required information using the appropriate tracking tools (e.g. iConnect)
- Routinely report progress against selected KPIs to Brand Teams and TAL and Country Manager.
- Decide on potential remedies if necessary.
- Participate in EMEA Product Manager network where applicable.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required. Pharmacy or MSc degree would be preferable.
- Fluency in English.
- Strong effective communication and presentation skills.
- High Proficiency in MS excel and PowerPoint in order to present plans and analyze data.
- Proven track record in a field sale, with a passion for delivering results and quality healthcare solutions.
- Strong key account management and strong executional and monitoring skills.
- Creative and Strategic thinking skills that leads to valuable contributions to the business.
- The ability to handle relevant technical information pertaining to the role.
- Ability of effectively collaborate with internal and external stakeholders for results.
- Ability to identify new opportunities and develop solutions to manage competitor activity.
- Proven business acumen that seeks all opportunities for business growth.
- Proven ability to develop customers at all levels.
- Strong understanding of the changing healthcare environment.
- Experience in Immunology TA would be beneficial.
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employee benefits.
How to Apply for this Employment Opportunity at Johnson & Johnson
Closing Date: 09 September, 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED