Employment Opportunity at Firmus Advisory
Job Title: Legal Compliance Officer
Entry to new markets for investment and trade can be daunting especially in Africa and so FIRMUS ADVISORY only exists to make your transition feasible. We will be your eyes on the ground, providing local intelligence and business hand-holding for your business.
FIRMUS ADVISORY is a one-stop shop for business compliance, market research and trade development services. Leveraging on a well-trained professional team, Firmus delivers timely, efficient and cost-effective services to our cherished clients.
Job Duties and Tasks:
- Firstly, Responsible for providing legal advice to the company and all clients in relation to regulatory compliance.
- Secondly, To serve as Company Secretary representative for all the firm’s company secretarial clients
- Thirdly, Drafting and review of contracts, MOUs, partnership/collaboration agreements at the firm
- Moreover, May be requested to represent the company in all legal related meetings
- Additionally, Responsible for carrying out Company Secretarial duties for clients in accordance with the Companies Act, 2019 (Act 992, Section 212), such as:
- Furthermore, Maintain statutory books such as register of members, directors, and secretaries, etc.
- More so, Dealing with Board correspondences, circulating reports, and ensuring decisions made are communicated to all Board members.
- Then, Monitoring changes in the Company laws of Ghana and the regulatory environment and advising on appropriate actions.
- Thereafter, liaising with external regulators and advisors, such as lawyers, and auditors in the performance of company secretarial functions in line with the Companies Act, 2019 (Act 992)
- Also, Generating new business leads through various marketing mediums and handling of referrals assigned.
- Besides that, Management of enquiries, facilitating and processing of client request.
- Most importantly, Prepares proposals and service quotations as well as monthly report on activities including new business leads.
- Afterwards, Accomplish result by performing assigned tasks and targets.
- Finally, Other duties that may be assigned.
LLB/Master of law and a member of the Ghana Bar Association with 3-4 years’ experience in a similar position.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Proven legal or business regulatory compliance experience
- In-depth knowledge of Company Secretarial Practices
- Adequate knowledge and experience in minutes taking
- Ability to multitask and work effectively under pressure
- Accuracy and attentive to details
- Well organised and result oriented
- Good communication (oral and written) skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer knowledge (Word, Excel, PPT etc.)
How to Apply for this Employment Opportunity at Firmus Advisory
Email cvs to [email protected]
Deadline for submission of Cvs is 7th October, 2022.
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- University of Ghana Announces Job Vacancies
- USAID West Africa Call For Job Applications
- Exciting Career Opportunity at WASCAL
- West Africa Trade and Investment Hub Invites Job Applications
- Newmont Mining Corporation Job Available Vacancy
- Adeo Ghana Invites Job Applications
- Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research Call For Job Applications
- Canonical Latest Job Vacancies
- Massive Recruitment|| SOCODEVI Invite Job Applications
- Massive Recruitment|| MDF West Africa Limited Job Openings
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE