Employment Opportunity at an Oil and Gas Sector Company
A reputable company in the upstream oil and gas sector wants to hire someone with the right skills for the job of Technical Manager.
The Technical Manager, as a member of the management team, will offer operational leadership and guidance to the company’s technical staff.
Among the duties and responsibilities, but not only, are the following:
- In charge of making sure projects and campaigns are finished within budget and schedules while meeting client’s needs, business goals, and HSEQS requirements.
- Take part in the pre-qualification and bidding processes.
- Take part in or do the Project handover and Contract review, Quotations
- Help plan and carry out onshore and offshore operations
- Make sure the engineering department has the skills and resources the business needs.
- Take charge of the HSEQS performance of your project and never stop thinking about how to improve HSEQS on your projects.
- Work hard to get more business.
- Visit the site as often as possible to give management participation and help with ongoing operations.
- Track project plans/milestones. This includes engineering, production, testing, and documentation planning, coordination, and monitoring.
- Maintain and develop client relations
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (or equivalent) in engineering or a related field.
- At least five years of experience working in upstream oil and gas
It will be helpful if you have experience with chemicals, process and pipeline services (PPS), drilling tools, and equipment.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Good communication, interpersonal, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Strong technical skills and the ability to design, plan, and oversee technical procedures
- Proven record of paying attention to details, managing time, and leadership skills
- Give people a stake in the decisions and results
- Be able to organize, record, and keep track of both digital and physical data
- High level of skill with Microsoft programs and general IT knowledge.
How to Apply for this Employment Opportunity at an Oil and Gas Sector Company
Those who are interested should send their applications, along with a detailed curriculum vitae and any other documents that back them up, to: email@example.com By February 3, 2023, at the latest.
Only candidates who make the shortlist will be contacted.
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Totalenergies Marketing Ghana Job Opportunities
- Secondly, RecTrain Services Limited Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, Exciting Career Opportunity at World Vision
- Moreover, Food and Agriculture Organization Latest Job Postings
- Additionally, Job Vacancy at JSI Research & Training Institute
- Then, Job Opportunity at AutoShack Ghana
- Also, Catholic Relief Services Latest Job Posting
- More so, Employment Advertisement at Glovo
- Afterwards, Job Vacancies Available at The Haven Hotel
- Finally, Beacon International School Job Opportunities
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED