October 3rd, 2022 at 09:19 am
Employment Opportunity at AFRICASHORE
Position : Cloud Engineer
AFRICASHORE is an IT offshoring platform connecting IT experts and freelancers based in Africa to companies in Africa, Europe, USA, Canada and UAE remotely. Our partners, IT services companies and large groups, trust us to find them the best offshore Africa-based IT freelance consultants.
Our IT offshoring platform is present in 37 countries in Africa with a database of 230,000+ IT experts and freelancers classified into 303 IT specialties around 9 IT fields: Database Administration and NoSQL – Network and Telecom Security – ERP and Integrated Management Software – Big Data, Data Science and Business Intelligence (BI) – Programming, Development – IT Project Management – Consulting, Audit, Coaching and Training – Digital Marketing, SEO, Design and Multimedia – Production, Operations and Support.
We are looking for Cloud Engineer profiles / CVs to share with our clients for their future recruitment campaigns.
- Firstly, Build Data Integration scripts using Python to integrate with upstream/downstream systems (within AWS Cloud Services ecosystem).
- Secondly, Develop and manage AWS development and migration programs.
- Thirdly, Develop application code for programs while following coding standards.
- Moreover, Resolve queries/issues and provide Application/functional support.
- Additionally, Recommend changes to improve established Data Integration processes.
- Then, Provides solutions or alternatives to avoid potential problems.
- Furthermore, Analyze workload requirements and work with IT stakeholders to define proper sizing for Cloud workloads on AWS.
- Also, Build, Deploy and Manage production workloads including applications on EC2 instance, APIs on Lambda Functions and more.
- More so, Good communication skills, ability to persuade and clearly identify audiences.
- Afterwards, Utilizes good judgment when and how to communicate.
- Finally, Understands and adheres to development methodology, standards and Principles.
Required profile for job ad : Cloud Engineer
- 5+ years of IT experience implementing enterprise applications.
- Bachelors degree in Cloud Computing or related.
- Expertise in infrastructure as code (e.g., Cloud formation, ARM, Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet).
- Experience with configuring, deploying and operating public Cloud services (e.g. AWS, GCP).
- Basic familiarity with Network features – e.g. Cloud Network topology, BGP, routing, web (REST) APIs.
- High availability engineering experience (region, availability zone, data replication clustering).
- Must have at least 3+ years of working as a Cloud Engineer focused on AWS services such as EC2, CloudFront, VPC, CloudWatch, RDS, DynamoDB, Systems Manager, Route53, WAF, API Gateway, Elastic beanstalk, ECS, ECR, Lambda, SQS, SNS, S3 bucket, Elastic Search, DocumentDB IAM, etc.
- Must have a strong understanding of IAM policies, VPC creation, and other security/Networking principles.
- Must have through experience in doing on prem to AWS Cloud workload migration.
- Should be comfortable in using AWS and other migrations tools.
- Awareness in open-source tools & scripting language.
- Deep understanding of software development lifecycles and Cloud economics.
- Understanding of Network architectures suitable for different Cloud topologies.
How To Apply For This Employment Opportunity at AFRICASHORE
Interested candidate should send their CVs to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 30 October, 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- University of Ghana Announces Job Vacancies
- USAID West Africa Call For Job Applications
- Exciting Career Opportunity at WASCAL
- West Africa Trade and Investment Hub Invites Job Applications
- Newmont Mining Corporation Job Available Vacancy
- Adeo Ghana Invites Job Applications
- Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research Call For Job Applications
- Canonical Latest Job Vacancies
- Massive Recruitment|| SOCODEVI Invite Job Applications
- Massive Recruitment|| MDF West Africa Limited Job Openings
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED