emPawa Africa Employment Opportunity Available
About emPawa Africa
emPawa Africa is a music label services platform that partners with independent African artists and labels in creating, promoting, and funding their art to the world whilst maintaining their economic and creative freedom.
Applications are open for hardworking, dynamic, and qualified candidates for the position of Executive Assistant. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the C-level executives which consist of the founders and the management team.
In this role, you will work hand-in-hand with the founders of the business to help implement management decisions, as an integral member of the team and an ambassador of the Empawa Brand.
The Ideal candidate should be a passionate individual who is flexible and able to think on his/her feet. This is a very exciting position for someone who is looking to grow with the company and be a part of revolutionizing the music business.
This is a very exciting position for someone who is looking to grow with the company and be a part of revolutionizing the music business and having a role to play in pioneering music from Africa across the globe.
Experience is really key, especially with music, and the startup ecosystem.
Interested applicants will perform the following duties:
- Firstly, provide an advanced level of executive support to c-level executives at emPawa
- Secondly, serve as a liaison officer between the executives and the organization
- Thirdly, arrange and Coordinate meetings & events with event planning committees on behalf of the company.
- Also, organize and coordinate the activities of the c-level executives
- Additionally, manage calendar & diary activities including appointment coordination of the C-level executives, and keep them informed as required.
- Aside from that, provide Telephone support, i.e answer calls on behalf of the c-level executives;
- Furthermore, provide email support i.e responding to emails on behalf of c-level executives, maintaining contacts and email distribution lists.
- Also, book travel arrangements and plan travel itineraries for c-level executives and team members, including flights, accommodation, car-hire, security, escorts, etc.
- Moreover, reconcile the travel and monthly expenses of the c-level executives
- Besides that, prepare or review documents as and when required on behalf of c-level executives
- Last but not least, maintains all confidential information on behalf of the c-level executives.
- Finally, manage and support the Empawa community.
Interested applicants should have the skills below:
- Firstly, Bilingual and have the ability to speak French fluently
- Secondly, strong multi-tasking skills
- Thirdly, excellent organization & planning skills
- Also, strong analytical skills
- Additionally, Tech-savvy
- Again, detail-oriented
- Aside from that be able to maintain highly confidential information;
- Moreso, flexible, and able to travel worldwide with little/no restrictions
- Be able to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Lastly, experience working in the music/entertainment industry is a plus
This role may require a high level of up to 85% travel thus ability to travel with limited restrictions is mandatory.
HOW TO APPLY?
CLOSING DATE OF APPLICATION
The closing date of the application is September 30, 2022.
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job OpportunityAll Posts
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED