- Duration Long Term employment, full-time
- Working hours per month 160
- Start of employment: as soon as possible – as agreed upon
- Job Location: Embassy of Switzerland
Hilla Liman Hwy/King Tackie Ave.
Corner of Kenneth Kaunda Rd
North Ridge, Accra
- Job Category – Facilities Manager / Assistant to Administration
The Embassy of Switzerland in Accra is looking for a Facilities Manager/Assistant to Administration. The focus will be on logistics, organizing, checking, and supervising, as well as executing minor repair and maintenance works.
- Responsible for the day-to-day running of the Embassy’s facilities.
- Facilities maintenance comprises all preventative, predictive, and renovation works required for the upkeep and improvement of facilities & their components.
- Plan and administer activities including the repair of housing, supply, and maintenance of furniture, equipment, and appliances, etc.
- Plan, design, perform, and evaluate projects of simple complexity and/or technically complex projects of low value in terms of time, cost, scope, and quality.
- Establish and maintain contact with the local authorities and contractors.
- Prepare and maintain contract documents. This includes quotes, contracts, SLAs, purchase requisitions, and invoices.
- Prepare estimates and needs as part of the Embassy’s planning and budgeting process.
- Manage contracts for the acquisition of professional goods and services. These contracts include standing offers, maintenance contracts, etc.
- Maintain and manage office equipment as required.
- Administrative functions:
- Aid in archiving
- Assisting in web publishing
- Assisting in staff documentation processes with Ghanaian Authorities
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
- Minimum of two years experience in a similar role (preferable in a Diplomatic or International Organization).
- Facilities Management Professional (FMP) or a Member of the International Facilities Management Association-Ghana.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a recognized university in Facilities Management, Property Management, or any other discipline relevant to the position.
or equivalent combination of relevant education, training, and Experience.
- Excellent knowledge of IT and MS Office Suite
- Excellent English language skills
- Valid driving license
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at a time while keeping an overview of all his/her duties.
- Handyman and Technical competency
- Team-player, discretion, reliability, honesty
HOW TO APPLY
Please forward your curriculum vitae, motivation letter, recommendation letters, and one recently taken passport photo to: [email protected]
Application Deadline is 28th December 2021
Only applicants who are considered for an interview will receive an answer to their application. No inquiries will be answered. After completion of the process, the files will be destroyed.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED