Elephant’s operating system for healthcare (Elephant OS) is used by public and private healthcare providers in Ghana to digitise their patient, stock, billing and insurance records and connect all aspects of the healthcare system.
As Elephant’s Head of Customer Relations you will be responsible for leading Elephant’s relationships with its customers, ensuring strong customer loyalty, great customer experience, and minimum churn.
This includes being the Lead Account Manager for our major customers, and leading a team of customer account/relationship managers.
You will be a strategic thinker, deeply data driven, customer obsessed, a people leader, and an experienced Customer Relationship Manager.
Who are we?
Elephant is a tech startup, tackling the big problems in global healthcare. We create lightweight, connectable applications that improve access to care and save lives.
We work in emerging economies and have partnered with NGOs, Governments, and healthcare professionals around the world.
In 2021, Elephant is expanding to reach millions of new patients in Africa including Kenya, Ghana, Uganda, Nigeria, as well as other regions such as South Asia and the Middle East.
Visit our website elephant.healthcare, where you can also find a case study video from our work in Kenya.
What sort of company are we?
We are a small band of experts. This inspires our purpose as we focus on delivering solutions for real-world health and social care problems.
We believe our products, whether used in an emerging or in a mature economy should be intuitive, beautiful and impactful.
We prize our open and collaborative culture.
We are sensitive to the needs, perspectives and ideas of our colleagues and customers.
We treat everyone with kindness and communicate with candour and good-humour. We welcome being challenged, and make time for self-reflection.
Our work is intentionally impactful. Whether working on a frontline healthcare product or an email to a colleague, it all matters.
Excellence is in the detail. The detail matters. We respect everyone and everything they do.
We have active offices in Nairobi, Karachi, Accra and London. Elephant was founded in 2018 and is backed by leading VC firms including Novastar Ventures, General Catalyst, LocalGlobe, First Minute, SeedCamp, Push Ventures, Speed Invest and Manta Ray.
We have a firm code of principles based on transparency, safety and security, and want to build trust in all those around us.
The Customer Relations Manager is primarily responsible for leading a team of inspired, motivated and professional Coordinators through who consistently deliver the successful on-boarding of newly signed facilities onto Elephant OS and ensure that all these facilities are well equipped to consistently use the system independently.
- Managing Elephant’s customer relationships from contract signing through the life of the relationship, ensuring customer loyalty, great customer experience, and minimum churn;
- Leading a high performing Customer Relationship Management team, managing performance, implementing growth and development plans, and ensuring employee satisfaction and happiness;
- Planning and scheduling aftercare visits for you and your team to proactively engage with customers; ensuring strong aftercare procedures are in place;
- Managing the communication and feedback loop from your Launch team to the rest of the Customer success team, Business development team, Product team, and other internal teams through all available channels available.
- Continuously improving aftercare procedures and tools by tracking and reporting adoption performance of each facility against baselines, reviewing and updating aftercare guides and tools, and proposing and implementing improvement plans to procedures and resources;
- Training and coaching the team to drive capability and skills improvement, resulting in the overall growth of each team member;
- Participating hands on in aftercare visits and calls; and
- Actively contributing to everything that is geared towards improving service delivery and customer satisfaction including idea and proposal generation, decision making, and ensuring deployment and execution excellence.
We respect everyone and everything we do.
We prize our open and collaborative culture. We are sensitive to the needs, perspectives and ideas of our customers and colleagues.
We treat everyone with kindness and communicate with candour and good-humour. We welcome being challenged, and make time for self-reflection. We respect everyone.
Our work has impact, and is the sum of all its parts. Whether a product on the frontline of healthcare or an email to a colleague, it all matters. Excellence is in the detail.
The detail matters. We respect everything we do.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Elephant, we know that there is strength in diversity. We know that a diverse workforce increases productivity, mitigates risk and encourages innovation.
We are a small team but our growth strategy is centred on finding the right person for the right role – attitude and aptitude.
That person will be selected regardless of age, socio-economic status, race, gender, religion, sexual orientation or sexual preference.
We are inclusive, always. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind based on race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by equality laws in the places where we operate.
One of our core values is to be kind, and we expect all Elephant staff to live up to that mantra, daily.
Skills, attributes and experience
- At least eight years Customer Relationship Management experience, including having led a high performing CRM team with evidence of success
- A seasoned team leader with great people management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Superior product knowledge with great problem solving skills and a bias for action
- Always maintains a positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction
- Flexibility to travel within Ghana
- Attention to detail with a natural ability to juggle many moving parts
Salary and benefits
A competitive package based on demonstrated experience awaits the successful candidates with growth opportunities based on your performance and contribution towards the growth of the company.
Our benefits include
- 21 days holidays + public holidays and,
- Monthly SSNIT Contribution.
Method Of Application
Closing Date: Ongoing
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED