November 11th, 2023 at 05:05 am
Electrical Engineering Jobs With Visa Sponsorship in Sweden (€70.000 – €80.000 per year)
People looking for jobs in Sweden can get help from the Swedish Public Employment Service (Arbetsförmedlingen). It provides information, advice, and assistance. There are also numerous privately owned employment sites that are regularly utilized to locate work in Sweden. These websites typically offer job postings (frequently in Swedish) and functions for uploading your CV.
EURES – The European Job Network.
The EURES portal, which contains public and private job listings from EU/EEA nations and Switzerland, is another ideal place to start for job seekers. The European Labour Authority operates the gateway to promote labor mobility and the free movement of workers. When seeking work in Sweden, citizens of the EU/EEA or Switzerland can seek assistance from a EURES advisor. You can also take advantage of the EURES Targeted Mobility Scheme, which provides financial assistance when relocating to another country for work.
You can contact a EURES adviser at any organization that is a member of the EURES network; please check this list of EURES members in Sweden for more information.
A film from the Swedish Public Employment Service on how to look for work in Sweden
The list of labor shortages
The Swedish Migration Agency, in collaboration with the Public Employment Service, compiles a list of vocations in high demand in Sweden, known as the labor shortage list (pdf only in Swedish). Check it out because if you are offered a job in a highly sought-after occupation (one on this list), you can apply for a work visa from Sweden rather than having to return to your home country. (Unfortunately, the list is only available in Swedish, so you may need to use a web translation tool to access it.)
Direct contact with a company
If you are interested in working for a certain company, you should apply directly with them. Many businesses post information about open vacancies on their websites. If a company’s website does not provide any career information, you can contact them personally to see if they will accept an open application.
Fast tracks and work experience/internships
Another approach to entering the Swedish labor force is to gain work experience or an internship with a company. This provides you with vocational experience, vocational orientation, or work experience, which may offer you an advantage when searching for a proper job later on.
Korta vägen (‘the shortcut’—link to Folkuniversitetet, one of the educational associations engaged) is a national program that provides foreign academics with a quick track to work in Sweden. The Swedish Public Employment Service organizes it.
Electrical Engineering Jobs in Sweden with Visa Sponsorship
1. Electrical Construction Manager
- Company: KCM Recruitment Ltd
- Location: Sweden, Europe
- Salary: £100,000 per annum (The figure is in Euros, and it includes a living allowance, flights, and accommodations).
- Job Type: Permanent
- Developing a detailed construction plan, including scheduling and resource allocation
- Coordinating the acquisition of equipment, ensuring they meet the project’s specifications and quality standards.
- Managing the contractors by overseeing their work, ensuring compliance with safety regulations, and managing subcontractors when necessary.
- Implementing quality control measures to ensure that the installation of equipment items meets the required standards and specifications.
- Monitoring project costs and ensuring that the project stays within budget, including tracking equipment items.
- Overseeing project timelines and making sure that installation work is completed on time to avoid delays.
- Identifying and addressing potential risks and issues that could affect the construction project.
- Facilitating effective communication between the client, contractors, and other stakeholders to ensure everyone is on the same page regarding project progress.
- Maintaining thorough records of project activities, materials, and any changes or modifications to the project plan.
- Ensuring that the construction project adheres to all relevant building codes, permits, and legal requirements.
- Senior Trades qualification or equivalent
- 8+ years of site experience, with at least 4 in a supervisory capacity.
- Experience in data centers would be advantageous.
- Strong understanding of site activities, planning, and coordination
- Strong client focus and good commercial acumen
2. Electrical Design Engineer
- Company: WHD Consulting Ltd
- Location: Sweden, Europe
- Salary: Unspecified Neg / Competitive
- Job Type: Contract
- Experience with ePLAN Electric P8 and ePLAN Pro Panel is required.
- Engineering degree or a comparable combination of education and experience in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Excellent knowledge of appropriate standards for machinery and electrical installations
- Experience with electrical design in a related industry or large-scale research infrastructure projects
- Experience with ePLAN Electric P8.
- Electrical design experience for machinery and/or process control systems.
- Design experience with LV-Power distribution systems
- Assist the project team with electrical design by doing detailed design based on design specifications and input.
- Design electrical cabinets for detection systems, for example.
- Carry out design verification.
- Prepare specifications for electrical I&C systems and component manufacture and installation.
- Assist with hardware acquisition and fabrication.
- Assist in drafting, such as the creation of As-built documentation.
- Assist technicians during the installation and testing phases of the project.
- Addressing modest to medium-sized adjustments for all projects on things that require rapid attention, as well as completing as-built documentation, will be part of the assignment.
3. Electrical Supervisor
- Company: LJB and Co
- Location: Sweden, Europe
- Salary: £70,000 to £80,000 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
Your Responsibilities as an Electrical Supervisor:
As an Electrical Integration Supervisor, you will oversee a team of Electrical Subcontractors who are in charge of electrical installations within large-scale systems. Your responsibilities include the following:
- Motivate and lead your team to ensure project progress is on time while keeping high-quality work standards.
- Coordination: Collaborate with and coordinate site activities with other trades to expedite project progress.
- Reporting: Prepare weekly reports, hold toolbox conversations, and keep in touch with your line manager.
- Plan ahead of time for the next two weeks and actively engage in daily morning meetings.
- Resource management entails ensuring that labor requirements are satisfied in compliance with project program specifications.
- Maintain a high level of job quality by overseeing the efficiency of Subcontractors and reporting deviations and delays to the line manager.
- Material management entails coordinating the supply and storage of supplies on-site while adhering to agreed-upon requirements.
- Oversight of Plant Materials and Access Equipment: Ensure that all plant materials and access equipment utilized by subcontractors are certified and in excellent operating order.
- Compliance and Governance: Identify and follow all compliance and governance requirements, including on-site health and safety procedures.
- Safety Improvement: Constantly review and make modifications to improve workplace safety.
- Housekeeping: Maintain high housekeeping standards across the site and encourage Subcontractors to do the same.
- Experience in telecommunications is required.
- An appropriate third-level electrical degree is necessary.
- Previous experience in a similar job in the mechanical and electrical contracting industries is required.
- Experience at a data center is desirable.
- Superior organizational, communication, and time management abilities are required.
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel is necessary.
- Experience with fiber, CAT6, patching, cable routing, CCTV, access control, EPMS, and cable containment is preferred.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED